Guests

Naksh was driving his car to pick his friend from the airport. He had called him and told everything about Gayu and kidnapping. He knew that police can not help him in this so he had called his associates to find Gayu.

Naksh reached the airport and saw Rishi and Keerti with their search team. Naksh hugged them both and left in his car with Rishi and Keerti and their team in another car with his guard was driving(Naksh bodyguard).

All reach NK VILLA. Naksh called Yash also but saying him not to tell anyone about it.
When Yash reached NK VILLA he was surprised to see Keerti and Rishi. He hugged them both. Yash "What happened Naksh? Why did you called me and what you guys doing..... wait Naksh called you to find Gayu, right?" Rishi nodded. Yash "then what are we waiting for?" Keerti "Yeah we will. I want that guy's cell no. who kidnapped Gayu. Naksh gave her the no. of Naoh." Keerti gave that no. to her team and asked them to find the location of that no. as soon as possible. Keerti "after we get the location we will go to the place and will rescue Gayu from there. Naksh "No, you will not come. I will go alone." Yash "wwe will come with you." Rishi "Yes." Naksh "You guys are not coming with me and thats final." Yash "No matter what but I will come." Naksh "But..." Yash "I will come " Naksh "Okay, but you guys are not coming." Keerti "Why?" Naksh "I don't want to put your life in danger. Not yours not his" he said to Rishi and Keerti. Naksh "I will take Yash with me."

15 minutes later a guy came and told Keerti the location of the hiding place of the kidnapper. Naksh took the address from her and checked it. Naksh "Its somewhere in between the forest. Outskirt of the city." Yash "No problem we will leave in 1 hour.

Yash and Naksh took their guns and discussed the plan with Keerti and Rishi of rescuing Gayu. They told Naksh and Yash everything and gave them their soecial guns for safety. Yash "Don't tell anyone. Specially Sanju, otherwise you guys know her..."

KAIRA VILLA

Naira was sitting on the couch in the living room worried for Gayu and Kartik was making her eat something even when she was not feeling like but for her health she had to eat.
Kartik "Naira eat these fruits na baby? Yash jiju said na that bhai will find Gayu and Shubh is also trying. Please don't stress yourself and eat this." Naira "But Kartik Gayu....." Kartik was now getting irritated. Kartik "Jut eat these godamn fruits Naira. She will not be found by your not eating and doing this" he said now irritated because of whinings. Naira just looked at him with teary eyes and didn't said anything. Kartik realised his mistake and said sorry to her. Kartik "I'm sorry Naira baby, but you try n understand please. What if Gayu get to know that you didn't ate because some fuckin asshole has kidnapped her and you were worried for her."  After listening this Naira realised that what Kartik was saying was true so she started eating.
Naira "What will bhai do?" Kartik "Don't know baby" he said shrugging his shoulders. Kartik "Wanna go to NK Villa?" Naira "no.... I think we should not now. We will go tomorrow surely.

MALHOTRA VILLA

Sanju was trying calling Yash but his phone was not reachable so she thought that he must be with Naksh so she called him but his was also not reachable. She decided to go to NK Villa and check getting worried for them now.

Sanju reached NK Villa and saw a man's back kissing a lady who was on the couch sitting. At first she was shocked because she knew that neither the man was Yash nor Naksh. Sanju "Hey! who are you? What are you doing here?" she said shouting. Listening Sanju's voice Rishi and Keeri got shocked and could handle the balance so Rishi fell on the floor thats when Sanju saw there face. Sanju was shocked to see them here. Sanju "Rishi? Keerti? you guys? What are you guys doing in States? And where is Nick?" Rishi hugged her then Keerti. Rishi "actually Naksh called us." Sanju "Why?" Keerti "to find Gayu." Sanju "and?" Rishi "we did it." Sanju was happy by her looks now but Rishi stopped her. Rishi "and Naksh and Yash went to save her." Sanju who was happy listening the previous sentence now was shocked. Sanju "what!" Keerti "yeah! they went to bring her back." Sanju x"why did you guys let them? What if something happened to them?" Rishi "nothing will happen." Keerti and Rishi convinced Sanju that both of them will be safe. Sanju "but they are not answering my calls." Keerti "yeah they mut be going to the place because. May be they reached. Let me check where they have reached." Keerti opened her laptop and checked their location. Keerti "they will reach in 15  minutes. We will now leave everything on them." Rishi "want something to eat? I'm hungry." Keerti "yeah, lets order pizza." Sanju "let me order." Rishi "cool."

After half an hour later Naira and Kartik came to NK VILLA. They saw the pizza delivery boy and got confused as to who ordered pizza. Kartik(to the pizza delivery boy) "yes?" Boy "sir its the pizza that you ordered." Kartik "we didn't." Naira "take the boxes Kartik." Kartik took the pizza boxes and paid the bill.

Naira rang the bell and after few Sanju came to open the door. Naira "Di? Did you ordered pizza?" Sanju "uhh... yeah come on in" she said letting them and took some boxes from Kartik. Naira and Kartik were confused to see two new faces in the house who were laughing and talking. Naira "who are they?" Rishi "I'm Rishi and this is Keerti my wife." Naira "why are you here?" Rishi "may we ask who are you?" Naira "its my brother house." Keerti "your brother house?" kartik "yes. But what your doing here in the firt place."
Keerti "we are Naksh friends. And who are you Mr.?" Sanju "guys guys stop... wait let me introduced you all. Naira they are Rishi and Keerti, our friends from college and guys she is Naira, Nick sister and he is my brother, Kartik. They both are married and are going to have a baby in 3 months." Naira "where is bhai and Yash bhaiya?" Rishi "they went out for some work and will come tomorrow only."

After having dinner all of them went to sleep. Kaira in their room, Sanju in her room and Rishi and Keerti in the guest room.