Lets make a baby

Its been 1 month since Naksh and Gayu's return from India. 1 week before atarted started feeling vomitting and having morning sickness. Gayu has decided to check if she is pregnant or not.

After few minutes she checked the pee stick and the color from her face gets drained, she is looking horryfying. Gayu "oh... my god.... I'm pregnant... no... shit... omg...  what will I do now. Uh... I... I think I should tell sir..... no.... no.... I can't.... I'm doomed now for sure" saying thsi she started crying. Gayu "I will not go to the office now....  yea...yeah.... I will not go...." she said keeping her hand on her stomach. Gayu "but what if.... no no don't think anything bad."

Its been 1 week since Gayu didn't came to office. Naksh has tried calling  her so many times but she is not picking his phone calls.

NK INDUSTRIES

Naksh in his cabin holding his head in frustration when Yash came there. Yash "what happened dude? what is wrong with you?" Naksh "nothing..... its been 1 week and Ms.Arya is not here. She didn't even tell me.... and not even picking my calls. I've given her an assignment and she has not even subbmitted it " Yash "so what? may be she is having fever or there must be some problem. Ask Naira to call her." Naksh "no.... I... I mean I don't want her to take stress for that. She and Kartik already have work load." Yash "uh... ou... okay" he said confused at Naksh's behaviour.

At evening Naksh was standing at the door of Gayu's appartment. Naksh knocked on Gayu's door when she came out just in a long and loose tee which came till her knees. She was shocked to see Naksh there. Gayu "si...sir.... you..." Naksh pushed her a little inside and pushed her on the wall in a way that she was trapped between him and the wall. Gayu was looking at him with confusion and Naksh with anger. Both were looking in  each other's eyes.  Gayu "sir... what are you doing? Leave me" she said being in pain because Naksh was holding her in a tight grip from her shoulders. Naksh didn't budge "why arrnot coming to the office Ms.Arya? I told you to make a file on 10 years profits of the company." Gayu was getting scared as she was not able to understand if shouldtell Naksh about thepregnancy or not. Naksh "answer me Ms.Arya" he said shouting in anger. Naksh "fine don't tell me but by tomorrow I want your resignation letter on my table. Saying this he started to go but Gayu stopped him.
Gayu "wait... I... I'm.... preg...nan..ttt..." Naksh was shocked what she said but then looked at her in anger. Naksh held her hands above her head in his hands and put his other on her mouth. Naksh "You are trying say that you are pregnant and I'm your child's father. I know girls like you, how you tries to trap rich guys for money but I willnot come in your trap. Just get that fuckin thing in your mind. It must someone else child, maybe your boyfriends or someone else" listening to his words Gayu started crying because now she get to know how much lowly he think of her. Gayu pushed him. Gayu "thanks for letting me know sir how lowly you think of me. Thanks very much... now please leave.... my resignation letter will be on your table by tomorrow" she pushed him out of the door and closed it crying.
Naksh got in his car and drove to NK VILLA.

Next Day

Naksh was in his cabin when Gayu came there with her resignation letter. Gayu "sir this is my resignation letter. You can file any case against you want but from now on I will not work here." saying this she left the cabin leaving  a shocked Naksh behind.

KAIRA VILLA

Kartik came to his room from the office after work when he stopped in mid way seeing Naira coming out of shower in a red lacy lingrie. Naira saw him and got shocked but didn't try covering herself from him. Naira "what are you looking at Mr.Goenka?" Kartik came near her and trapped her between the walls and him. Kartik came close to her ear and bit it. Kartik "just... my sexy and hot wife.... Mrs.Goenka" saying this he started kissing the valley between her breasts. Naira aches her back forward for Kartik to have more access. Naira wrapped her legs around his waist and Kartik wrapped his hands around her butt for the support and then threw her on the bed. Naira spread her arms and legs as a signal to invite Kartik. Kartik came between her legs and kissed the joint between her thighs and vagina. Naira held his hair and moaned. Kartik started kissing her clit through her panties and Naira with time was becomng a moaning mess. Kartik was licking biting and chewing her through her panties which were now soaked from her cum. Kartik then removed her panties and entered his tongue inside her and started tasting and licking her cum.
Naira was trying to move her hands towards his trouser's button but Kartik was not allowing her.
Kartik got up leaving her in frustration and came back after few minutes. He then attacked her lips and started kissing her. Naira was again trying to touch but now in vain as Kartik had handcuffed her through the bed post. Kartik brought a scissors and cut her panties first then her bra. He then put the panties in her mouth so she could not make noices and taste herself which was soaked of her own cum. Kartik "now taste youself baby " he said kissing her clit. Naira's voice was coming in mufflings now.
He then came out of his trousers and boxers and was erect all for Naira.  Hr started stroking himself and Naira could anything else but watch him sttoking himself. Kartik then spread her legs and put his penis at her entrance and slowly entered inside her. He was moving very slow and Naira was trying to say him that she want him to move fast but couldn't. After sometime Kartik removed her panties from her mouth. Naira "Kartik.... release me now or else...." Kartik "or else what?" he said smirking brcause he knew she cannot do anything now. Kartik came out of her and then rammed inside her in one go. Naira shoutrd because of it and couldn't say anything to him now. He started storking hard inside because he knew Naira like it hard. Kartik "I'm going to make you fuckin pregnant and will make you see moon I will fuck you hard that you would not be able to walk properly for a week" He came inside her and then attacked on her nipples and started pinching and biting on them.
Kartik removed her handcuffs then started kissing her neck who moved her neck side to give him more access. Kartik was fucking the day and light out of Naira. He was looking like a maniac beating people but in his case, he was fucking her hard. After there sex session both of them fell on the bed because of triedness with Naira above Kartik with their fronts touching and Kartik hands around her waist.