Spending the night

Kartik and Naira were sitting on the couch when Naia stomach started grumbling for food and when Kartik looked at her she smiled at him sheepishly. Naira "didn't had lunch". Kartik just nodded. Naira to her stomach purring her like a cat" don't worry baby... today you have to stay hungry.... tommorrow I will feed you good... I promise". Kartik "what the hell are you doing.... yo.... you are talking to your stomach?" he said not believing her childish act.
Naira"yeah cus I'm hungry".
Kartik"wait let me check... I think I have something to eat". Listening about food Naira's sparkeld glitters.

Kartik seached in his bag and found some chocolates and juice. He gave them to Naira. Naira started drinking the juice first and then gave some to Kartik also. Then she started eating chocolates like a small baby with her face covered with chocolate. Kartik was looking at Naira the way she was eating chocolates. Naira saw him looking so she gave half of her chocolate to him. Kartik took chocolate from her and started eating. In the process her face was covered with chocolate but he again took it away so to get it back she pulled him with much force that that he landed above Naira with here being trapped between Kartik and the couch. Both had an eye lock. Kartik's hand started roaming on her waist and Naira's on his chest. Kartik leaned in for the kiss and seening it Naira also closed her eyes. Kartik took Naira's lips between his and started kissing her smoothly. Both tasted chocolate. Kartik was licking Naira's lips begging for entrance with she obliged. Kartik started tasting her mouth with his tounge then Naia also joined her tounge. Their tounge's started fighting for dominance. Naira's hands were roaming in his hair and his on her waist making circles. Both of them were feeling something inside them and were not ready to give up already. After sometime they broke the kiss panting heavily. Boh of them opened their eyes at the same time. Naira realised what they had done and started regretting it immediately. She lightly pushed Kartik when he again leaned in for a kiss. Thats when Kartik also realised what they had done. He got up from her. Naira started sobbing. Kartik tried holding her but she move a little away from him. Naira was now crying now kartik held her from her shoulder sideways and took her in a warm hug.

Naira" it was not right.... what we did shouldn't have had happened. What we did was not rught Kartik. I'm sorry..... I couldn't control myself". Kartik"I'm sorry too Naira but it was a right thing.... not wrong.... It would have happened some day". Naira" what do you mean?" she asked him not understanding what ws he trying to imply. Kartik" I love you Naira... I love you so much". Naira"wha...what... are you saying Kartik?" she said not believing. Kartik"I love you since childhood.... I know you since childhood.... we were best friends". Naira" what are you saying.... I just know you from some time.... and what about this childhood love..." Kartik"I'm Kartik... your mendak.... your bestfriend.... we used to play together..... please remember.... please.... Naira I don't want to loose you again... I will die otherwise..." Naira"mendak?" she said holding her head getting some flashes. Kartik"yeah... our parents were best friends... You and I were best friends and even Naksh bhaiya and Sanju di are". Naira" how... how do you.... how do you know Sanju di?" Kartik"she is m... my sister". Naira was shocked hearing this. Naira"yo...you are Sanju bhabhi's brother? Kartik just nodded. Naira"bu...but I... I... don't remember you" she said between her crying. Kartik"you met with an accident in which you lost your memory. Naira now again started getting flashes of her childhood running after a boy shouting mendak mendak. She sunddenly fainted. Kartik got scared and laid her on the couch. He started rubbing her hands and feets. Doctor has told them what they had to do if anyhting like that happen to Naira. He then sprinkled some water on her face and after some time she got up. Naira"bha.. bhai.... mum...mumma... papa..." she said with her eyes still closed. She then started getting up and saw Kartik. She hugged him. Naira" Kar...tik.... mum...mumma papa... they.... they died.... I was the only... one who got saved". Kartik" shhh... please Naira don't cry please.... I'm here.... I'm with you.... he said hugging her". Because of all the crying Naira slept hugging Kartik only. Not able to get free of Naira's arms he slept in the sitting position only.