Friends

Naksh was in the office when Gayu entered without knocking. Naksh"what the hell Ms.Arya...don't you have any manners...you should always knock before entering" he said angrily. Gayu got scared"I....I'm...I'm sorry sir...I was in hurry so I didn't realised". Naksh "you should remember I will not tolerate these kind of nonsense Ms.Arya..." Gayu"yes sir and I'm sorry sir".

After that incident Gayu didn't came in front of Naksh the whole day as she was scared of him. She reached her home and called Naira.

Phone call
Naira"heya" Gayu"hii". Naira"what happened?...you sounds so low today". Gayu "its just my boss dude...he got angry just because I entered in his cabin without knocking". Naira "what? btw where do you work?...you didn't even tell me..." Gayu"NK Empires". Naira"oh... cool I'm also joining NK Empires from next week". Gayu"great then...we can be together".

Next Day

Gayu was doing her work when Naksh called her in the cabin for some work. Naksh"Ms.Arya I've to go....if you want you can also leave early or if you want to work...then its your wish". Gayu"okay sir". Saying this Naksh went from there.

Kartik was working in the office when Naira came there. Naira"hey" Kartik"hi ma'am". Naira"there is no need to call me ma'am...just Naira". Kartik"oukay...Naira". Naira"where is bhai?".....
Kartik"sir has gone somewhere for the work" Naira"when will he come?"
Kartik"no idea". Naira"when your work will be over?" Kartik" its just over...I'm going home only...why?" Naira "wanna have lunch with me?" Kartik was shocked. Kartik"what? You want to eat lunch that too with me?" Naira "yeah?" she said casually as if it was a normal thing to have lunch with him. Kartik" o...okay come".

Naira and Kartik reached a restraunt near the office. Like a gentleman he is Kartik pulled a chair for Naira. Naira"thank you" Waiter"good evening ma'am and sir.... what would you like to have?" he asked giving them the menus passing Naira a toothy smile showing his all white but Naira didn't even looked at him for once. Naira and Kartik gave their orders. Till there order came Kartik and Naira talked about themselves, their interests, there work. After lunch the same waiter came to take the bill and he was looking at Naira continously. Kartik Naira saw him looking at her. kartik was controlling himself before punching him. They paid the bill and while going Naia stopped in front of the waiter "hey my eyes are up here you perv... I saw you looking at me....and now you will pay for that mr.".... Naira called the manager and and aksed him to fire that waiter from the job...the manger knew her so he immediately fired the waiter as he don't want any trouble from the as he know what Naksh Singhania can do if he got to know about this fiasco. While going the waiter was still looking at Naira now with lust anger and hatered. His eyes saying that they had to pay for what the had don to him.

Next week Naira also joined the company. No one knows that Naira is Naksh's sister except for Kartik and other few people in the office not even Gayu as she has just returned from abroad after higher studies. Naksh asked Kartik to help Naira in work and both were happy to work with each other as now they have become friends. Kartik was in Naira's chair showing her somework and Naira sitting on the handle of the chair keeping her hand on his shoulder. Both were doing their work when thought to take a small break. Naira was getting up when her leg slipped and in the process of trying to save herself she held the table and landed in Kartik's lap. kartik didn't know what happened suddenly when he held Naira from her waist in a way to protect her. Naira's hair were on her face when Kartik slowly gently tugged them behind her ear and looked at her scared face with close eyes with a smile on his own face. Kartik"hey don't worry now you are fine....you can open you eyes Naira...". Thats when she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with a cute smile. Naira"why...why are you...smiling?" Kartik "you were looking so cute with you eyes closed....I felt like..." but he stopped in the mid sentence realsing what he was going to say in front of her.
Naira"you felt like?" she asked getting curious of what he was going to say. Kartik" uh...ah...uh...noth...nothing". Naira"o really...?" Kartik"leave that... I...I want to say something more important than that to you..." he said getting close to her. Naira"yeah tell me na". Kartik"you are...you... are.... sitting in...". Naira"yeah Kartik..." she said getting lost in his eyes. Kartik"you are sitting on... on me..." now laughing on her and Naira realised what he was doing. She got up off of him with a flushed face with embarrassment. Naira"you..." she said making an action of holding his neck in anger but then both of them laughed it off.