Ill take care of you

Back in the forties with ma faves

*steves p.o.v*

I noticed something was off from the moment he walked through the door. The door flung open and Bucky ran inside, and straight to the bathroom. I furrowed my brows in confusion and slowly made my way to the bathroom, opening the door slowly. There I see Bucky, kneeling beside the toilet, throwing up. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I back out the door. I know that Bucky hates people seeing him When he's sick, so I don't want to make him uncomfortable. I listen at the door, and I hear that he's stoped throwing up. I open the door slowly and slide in. He looks up and smiles, he looks a mess.
"Hey stevie. How was your day?"
"Your sick." I say, ignoring the question.
"Just a bug stevie. Ain't nothin to worry about." I know that's a lie. Bucky always has bad pain in is stomach, and sometimes it makes him throw up. He never mentions anything though, he can't miss a day of work because we need to pay for food. I always tell him that I could get a job, but he refuses. I go over to him and put a hand on his back. He starts throwing up again and I stay this time. He pauses, and I know wha he's about to say.
"Steve- please go-"
"No buck. Let me take care of you." He knows there is no point arguing. I start to unbutton his shirt to avoid him throwing up on it.
"Did you eat someth-"
"No. I haven't eaten anything. It's a bug. Just a bug."
"Okay, it's okay." I say soothing his back. I know he's embarrassed about being vunrable, so I don't push any further. He starts throwing up and I press shooting kisses to his bare back, stroking his thick hair. He finally finishes and sits back, shaking.
"I have to go back to work." He slowly gets up, stumbling a little as he makes his way to the door.
"Your not going back to work buck- Your sick."
"No I ain't. I'm fine." He mumbles, holing his arm to his stomach. He's in pain. I go to the door and stand in-front of it.
"I'm not letting you go to work Buck. Now go to bed." I say in my stern voice. He looks to tired to argue. My face softens as I notice him crying.
"The pain- it's so bad stevie- please-" he's almost sobbing now, and my heart breaks. I take his hand and lead him to our bedroom. I kiss him on the cheek and stroke his hair.
"Don't worry honey. I'll take care of you." I sooth, laying him down. He closes his eyes, his hand still clutching mine.
"I love you stevie."
"I love you too buck"