Never sneeze infront of bucky barnes

A/n- this is not really stucky it's mainly just Bucky Being a nurse.

*peter p's p.o.v.*

When I first moved into the avengers tower, I was given a list of rules. They where pretty standard rules, no eating Thor's pop tarts, no weapons at the table, stuff like that. However, one rule at the bottom of the list caught my eye. Written in all caps was 'NEVER SNEEZE IN-FRONT OF BUCKY BARNES." At first I assumes it was because he would try and attack me if I sneezed, he'd get jump-scared by it or something. He was a pretty scary guy, so I didn't really want to find out why i shouldn't sneeze in-front of him. The only problem is, I'm allergic to dogs. And Bucky just got a therapy dog. 

I walked into the living room where most of the avengers where sitting and I sit down right next to bucky. I didn't realise his dog as just the other side of him. I feel my nose start to tingle a d I tried to hold it back but I couldn't. I sneezed. I immediately felt him looking at me as I braved myself for death. Instead, he just threw a blanket over me and put him arms around me.
"Peter Benjamin Parker you have a cold! did you go outside without a coat on? I knew it. Your-"
"Ugh mr winter soldier sir I-"
"No! I don't wanna hear your excuse. Come on. Your going to bed. I'm making you soup." There was no point arguing, I was going to bead no matter what. I glanced at cap as I was being lead out of the room and he just smiled knowingly, like he'd been through this before.
"What where you thinking! It's freezing out there! Just like how Steve used to be, always goin' out makin' himself sick."
He says, gesturing to the bed. I didn't wanna argue because he scares the living hell out of me, so I lay down.
"Okay I'm making you soup." He leaves the room and I just lay there contemplating the best escape route. The door slowly opens and cap comes in, followed by tony.
"Your broke rule number 16 kid. Now you have to suffer through Barnes mothering you." Tony chuckles as I glare at him.
"I'm too scared to tell him it's cause I'm allergic to dogs. He's making soup!" I say frantically, but they just laugh.
"We've all been trough this kid. I once sneezed in-front of him and he took care of me for a week. A. Whole. Week. This is all Steve's fault for being sick all the time back in the forties." Tony says, glaring at steve.
"I've always told him he should become a nurse." Steve says smiling.
"Good luck, kid." They say, leaving the room. A moment later, Bucky comes back in with some soup,mumbling to himself.
"There you go. This will make you better spider child. Eat it and get some sleep. I will check on you in a bit." Hey says, smiling. He leaves the room and I start to eat the soup, and it actually tastes amazing. I decide that I might as well get some sleep.

I wake up in the morning. And check my phone. About half an hour after I wake up, Bucky comes into my room and puts his hand on my forehead.
"How do you feel?" He says, looking up at me.
"B- better. A lot better. I think I'm good now so I'm gonna go out and meet Ned. That's for the soup mr Bucky it was great." He smiles at me and before he leaves the room, grabs a coat from the back of my door, and throws it at me.
"Wear it. And these." He says, throwing me some gloves and a scarf. He leaves the room and I get dressed, making sure to put on the gloves and scarf. I don't get an actual cold and have him look after me for a week. I smiled, thinking to myself. Why was I ever afraid of him? He's a giant caring teddy bear.