Chapter 15

//Hey guys! I just want to appologize for how long this update took, but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it! Only 41 more days until WWA Pasadena! The NA leg of the tour started last night, I'm excited for all the vines that will come in the morning. I've uploaded a picture of the tide pools for this chapter, and also uploaded pictures of Syd and Britt's dresses in chapter 11. As always guys, I thank you so much for reading this far and staying with me on this! I absolutely love hearing your feedback and comments and encourage you to please share with others, recommend to your followers, do the little pic-quote things, and just get the word out there! :) x.X\\

Sydney 

I use to fall asleep at night, imagining what I would do if I met the boys. I dreamed of different scenarios: meet and greets, airports, clubs. Would I cry? Would I embarrass myself by screaming? How would I pose for a picture? Which boy would I speak to first? Only two minutes, what do you say? It reminds me of a song I use to sing in church: 

"When I stand in your presence, to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Hallelujah? Will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine..." 

And that’s all I could ever do; imagine. It almost seems fitting that I would attribute a song of worship and praise to my personal idols.  

I recall these nightly rituals and fascinations as Liam helps me carry my bags to the hotel lobby. While I stand at the reception desk checking out, he wanders off. As I'm signing the receipt, he returns with a man in hotel uniform and a luggage cart. I really didn't need that, but I smile at him in thanks.  

"I'm not lazy, I just wanted my hands free in case they were needed for something more important." He murmurs in my ear as he slips his fingers between mine, leading me to the parking lot. 

I turn away to hide the warmth spreading across my cheeks and immediately regret it, now missing the warmth that his lips left against my ear just moments before.  

"So what's the plan today?" He asks, putting distance between us without letting go of my hand. 

Great. He thinks I don't want to be close to him. Ugh! But I'm not going to make it obvious that I do. 

"Well, we're getting you a new phone, right?" I say, smiling and casually swinging my body back in towards his. I can do this. I can act like he's just any other guy that I might date. I can be flirty, and sweet, and normal. I just need to find a balance between not screaming and smiling like an idiot, and not speaking at all.  

"I have Verizon, is there a store near here?" 

God his accent could kill me.  

"There's actually one just a couple of blocks away, but, I was kind of hoping we could get outside of Pasadena a bit?" 

I'm a fangirl, I know how crazy we stalk. He seems to know what I'm thinking because he nods his head in agreement.  

"Ugh, sorry. I always lose my keys in here." I say, letting go of his hand to dig through my purse.  

"Which car is it?" he asks and I remember that the bell hop is following us.  

"Oh sorry! It's the black Soul there." I say nodding towards my baby in the corner. I eye my MRSPAYN license plate and start to panic. 

"Here, Liam, would you mind starting the car for me? I need to move some stuff around in the trunk." I ask, thrusting him my keys.  

"Oh. Sure." He says, sounding surprised by my sudden change of voice.