Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

Liam 

This is becoming ridiculous. Niall has been designated as my babysitter tonight, most likely because he's still under 21 and can't drink. We can get around this of course, but it does limit our possibilities for the night.

We're in the lobby checking out our options when I glance over toward the hotel bar and notice lift-girl and her friend. I nudge Niall and nod towards the two girls entering the bar. 

"How about we just stay here for the night?" 

Niall seems surprised by my suggestion, but noticeably relieved. I don't know why he was so worked up about hanging out with me tonight, I think Louis just makes me sound bad.  

Niall swerves his way through the small cluster of guests and walks up right behind the duo. Being his usual charming self he immediately jumps in and starts chatting up the girls. Their reaction before they even turn to look at him is humorous, with the two girls clinging to each other like they might fall over if they let go. 

When the brunette suddenly turns around, my eyes go straight to her perfectly full lips. I don't know how any man can look at this woman without wanting to fuck her face. I smile and wave at the two girls, making sure they notice that I'm here too.  

The blonde caught me and she looks excited, shit, she looks hungry! Niall has gotten them to agree to playing a game of pool. I beckon my security over and ask him to bring a bottle of vodka and some mixers for the girls. Damn Niall seems to have made claims on my little lift girl.  

I try to ignore the pinch of envy in my chest and instead begin to rack the balls. Niall takes the first shot and makes it. 

"We're solids" He says, but rather than looking at me, he's turning to the brunette. Before I can completely register that he intends on pairing me with the blonde, she has bounced over to introduce herself. 

"…Brittney." Is all I catch. 

"I'm Liam." I say warmly, or, at least I think I do. I'm too distracted by Niall's arms wrapped around the girl. The blonde keeps talking, but, I'm not sure what she says. As I focus my attention on her, she stands in front of me and bends over the pool table, making it a point to show off her nice round ass.

It is, quite nice if I'm being honest. She's got my attention and I don't know why I was so hung up on Lips when Ass is so obviously willing. I remember how she looked earlier though, spinning in circles with her hair flowing around her. She can be fun too I bet, she just needs some liquor in her.  

Apparently she had the same thought as I see her push Niall away and ask for another drink. I jump from my chair and offer them the vodka I had brought over. I don't want her taking off with him to the bar. She downs the whole glass in just seconds. Damn. I knew she had it in her. 

She's so intriguing. She's polite and shy, but she has a roughness to her that’s kind of hot, she's just not letting it show. And that makes it even more hot.