Chapter 4

Liam 

The energy in LA is always an amazing experience. It doesn't hold the same sentimental value of Wembley or the wonder of performing in Japan to a crowd that doesn't even speak English, but when you've made it in Hollywood, you know it's real. And this is just the first night. Seeing faces in the crowd that 4 years ago I only ever saw on the telly or in magazines is so unreal. It's all still unreal sometimes.   

Tonight should be fun though, if I can get the boys to loosen up some. I don't even know why they're so pissy after last night. We went out, we drank, we came home and I passed out. I didn't break anything, didn't cause a scene, nothing in the news. They've all become more paranoid since Zayn and Louis went all 'Half Baked' on us and the whole world saw it. They must forget that I'm the sensible one. Ha.  

"Said her name is Georgia Rose, and her daddy was a dentist!"

I peek over the balcony to see two girls walking through the breezeway, the blonde chases after her long haired friend who is spinning in circles and stumbling over herself while singing. 

"Shut up would you! If anyone finds us here we'll be kick out, they should be up there some place.." She says as she looks to the beam I just stepped behind.  

"Sing with me B!" the now obviously drunk girl says as she turns to pull her friend towards her.  

Holy shit. It's the chick from the lift this morning! I thought she recognized me but I wouldn't have pinned her as an actual fan. A part of me wants to make myself known and make these girls night. Let them take pictures and even offer them a ride back to the hotel.

By the time I've mentally gone over all the reasons why this would be a bad idea, the girls have moved on. I should to, I just stepped out for a smoke, the lads are probably ready to leave by now.  

Sydney 

I'm not sure how we've made it back to my room. The traffic was hell and trying to convince security that I was staying here so that I could get through the crowd outside was a battle all in itself. Our plan to look for the boys in the smoking area of the arena was ruined by my drunken excitement, but I've sobered up a bit now and B has talked me into going to the hotel bar downstairs. I've changed into a simple black dress that I planned on wearing to tomorrow nights show, hopefully I can keep it clean enough to wear again. 

I grab my purse and follow B out of the room and towards the elevator. THE elevator, as in the one I could have been locked in with Liam just hours ago. I can't help but relive the moments of communication in my mind over and over. His accent, his sweet voice, so kind, so friendly, and I just stared, stupidly. Liam though, he probably felt bad for putting me in shock, he's just that type, so caring.  

We step out of the elevator and head into the bar. There is a couple of older men at the bar top, some scruffy looking guys playing pool, and a DJ setting up in the corner. 

"This should be exciting" I say sarcastically.