EPILOGUE:\Session Complete

May 10, 2014. A day after the nearly-disastrous Crikhei Hatchery raid...

Roosters around the verdant, gated communities crowed at the break of dawn. The morning sun smudged the midnight blue skies, as it rose above the Philippine metropolis. Meanwhile, Henry's smartphone vibrated at his night table. A second later, a high-pitched Japanese voice screamed at Henry through the phone, "Notice me, senpai!"

Henry rubbed his eyes, "Whose voice is that?"

"Guess who, fencing bicyclist!" Eden laughed in a gleeful way, as he popped up an onscreen sticky note at his phone screen.

Great, the family's artificially-intelligent game administrator — EDEN — swapped out Henry's phone alarm sound for the second time. He remembered him for swapping Akatsuna's voice for a male emperor penguin's hoarse honk last month.

"Hatsumi?" Henry wore his eyeglasses, "Don't tell me you looked up about her online!" he laughed at EDEN in his smartphone, then he read the sticky note: Hatsya, mind if we PvP? I'll mash your heart! - Hatsumi.

Wait, why'd treat a text message like an office reminder? It could have been a little app resembling a 90's era pager. Nope, Twitter's cleaner to look at. Darn it, he owed her a life twice

"Yeah, that's her voice!" EDEN winked at him, "I took it from one of her fandubs!"

Henry struck his forehead, and playfully pointed his paper mache rapier at him onscreen. "You're becoming advanced, man!"

EDEN stroked his chin, "Seriously, you're cute when you're angry and with that sword."

"Hey, did you just ramp the Crikhei raid difficulty up?" Henry turned on his desktop computer, until Iris, Edgar and Saiph came to his room.

EDEN materialized himself at Henry's desktop screen, with its arms crossed and boasted a wide grin. Yeah, he messed up the difficulty. He made the Crikhei Gigantora to eat her children for feels, and he found the raiding system too impersonal. Anyone who played World of Warcraft, Eden Eternal, or any online roleplaying game before World of Warcraft's reign, may find most of the raids predictable.

The meddling artificially-intelligent character yawned in front of Henry, "Good morning, my four heavenly babies!"

Iris sneered at the talkative AI character, "Your four heavenly babies? Oh c'mon, there are about a hundred of us game moderators worldwide!"

EDEN's eyes narrowed, "I know, right! However, you guys are all special!"

"Mind if we cut the chase, guys?" Valerie crossed her arms, "So, why did you gather us today here at Henry's?"

EDEN popped out a picture of a reddish moon beside the Briarwelt planet, "I want you guys to explore this second moon for anomalies."

"But we're not yet done with Briarwelt, man!" Edgar tried to grab Henry's flatscreen monitor.

"All right, I'll leave that to our North American pals for now." EDEN waved his arms as he walked away from the desktop, "Have fun back in the Briarwelt, kiddos!"

The Kanlaon siblings headed to the dining room for early breakfast, speculated about NOAH's second moon. 

Meanwhile at the 5th Cluster of Tejeros BLISS Garden, Ren sat by their jalousie casement windows. Behind the grilled windows, bright colored-roofs stood out as the morning sun shone the overcrowded tenement compound he lived in. He phoned Estelle with his 3310 cellphone, "Estelle, why didn't you log-in yesterday?"

Awkward. Why'd the heck he call her at the break of dawn? Not many teens at summertime will do that, unless they're at college that is.

"We're busy making loom bands for school days."

"Loom bands?" he scratched his head.

"You don't know about them? " Estelle sighed,  "They're the latest craze today!"

"Yea, I don't." Ren held his cellphone in the left hand, while he grabbed three eggs from the milk-colored fridge. "We defeated a boss, and obtained more than 5 legendary loots from it!"

"Hope you guys earn money out of those items!" then she heard her parents' call. "Ren, if there any spare items, I'd get one, okay?"

Ren took a deep breath. "Sure, I'll save one for you." then he hanged up.

Some gentle hand knocked on his flat, plain vanilla wooden door. "Ren, si Ynes ito!"

Knock knock. He opened the door, and at a glance, Ynes pinched his cheeks. Another day at Manang Abe's bakery, another day with their gaming buddies that turned into friends in real life. Still, the quest for improving his desktop computer is ongoing... albeit slowly. Take a deep breath.

Ten thirty in the morning, at the crowded, city square of Kanpeki Sekai walled metropolis. Many an adventurer and trader schmoozed about the recent Crikhei Hatchery raids at their stalls, coffee tables by the sidewalk, and by the stone benches around the hulking Terran oak trees.

Rennin and his fellow Tejeros-residing buddies spawned beside a newly-grown 20-meter Terran cherry blossom tree. He popped out a holographic inventory interface in front of his chest, and the party checked out the loot gained from the raid.

He held the mythical-grade, hexagon-shaped space frigate model «Shinatose». When summoned, it can accomodate up to 32 persons, fit for a growing guild. Large vehicles such as the Shinatose can be used as a mobile guild house. Outstanding feature? Repeating beam autocannons with Dark element.

Hatsya picked out «The Healer's Verdant Pappenheimer» — an epic-grade shell-hilt rapier with green aura swirled around its tip — from Rennin's inventory, and he raised it up to the sky.

"That rapier's isn't in the drop list!" Masshu pointed at Hatsya's Pappenheimer. "Geez, I think the Fortune Cat trolls its users sometimes"

"Now, do I get to keep this one then?" Hatsya sheathed his new rapier, and he stroked her hair, "I liked you when you're mad, Tsumi!"

"Will you buy that, Hats?" Rennin wanted to hand over the rapier. Hatsya smiled at Rennin, then he paid him 13,000 FCs.

"Anyways, lemme grab one," Eizien materialized the «Sine Desiderio Gigantora»  — a legendary-grade scaly greatsword, with a jagged wide blade made from the Crikhei Gigantora's bones — from Rennin's hyperspace. He held the greatsword over his shoulders as a cardboard prop. The greatsword's design reminded him of his portable Monster Hunter days.

"Mind if I keep this?" Eizien smiled at him. He pointed the greatsword down between his legs. "This looks cool to me!"

Rennin, Sirius, and FranZetta shook their heads. Nope. That's 12,331 FCs (Foundation Credits). If it'll be sold in online auctions, it's worth 1233.10 Pesos or $28.30. Eizien took a deep breath, and paid Sirius 12,400 FCs for the greatsword. 

Arnvalle, and Altynes rummaged through Rennin's inventory. Altynes threw a bag of 25 «Crikhei Tokens» on Hotaruu. On the other hand, Arnvalle tossed out a «Calorem Matre» —a heptagon-shaped, legendary-grade buckler made from the Gigantora's scales and furs — on Roy-kun's lap. Rennin cleared his throat, and he told Arnvalle to return the legendary buckler to his inventory.

However, a gunmetal gray humanoid robot, clad in red hexagonal armor plates, stood in front of the party. The robot spoke to them in a deep, husky voice, "I'll buy your remaining legendary items, kids."

Sirius and FranZetta stepped back, then they whispered his name, "Horngarner?"

Rennin handed over the «Calorem Matre», a legendary-grade magical paintbrush with electrified bristles from the Gigantora's mane, and a nodachi made from the Gigantora's fangs to the red armored robot. In return, he paid them a whopping 123,000 FCs.

"I heard someone spoke my name around here" the robot peeked at Sirius and FranZetta, "I think, you guys have already paid your debts through here..."