Level 21:\Heal over Time -The Streamer's Adventure-

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>

Manang Abe wore a smile as she approached the kids at the table. “I wish there are more youngsters like you guys.”

The kids' howled and patted each others' shoulders, as their ears clapped through her praise. The stubby granny cleared her throat, “Let's be honest, I'm sure all of you wanted to earn extra allowance but...”

The kids' eyes locked onto Manang Abe's wrinkled face, “The bakery won't be able to pay all of you every single day.”

Ren gazed at the bakery's wooden ceiling. This is always open from 5AM to 7PM, Monday to Sunday. They're not even supposed to work to begin with! Manang Abe looked at Ren, “Huy! What are you thinking, Rene-boy?”

Her voice nearly made Ren fall off from his seat. Ren squealed, “Our possible schedules, ma'm?”

She scratched her head, “Rene-boy, don't mind about it. I'll be the one to do it”

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Walled Metropolis 01 -Kanpeki Sekai->

The petite hammer-wielding girl, Masshu, spawned beside the hulking mushroom-shaped tree. She noticed many avatars flocked around the park. Life in NOAH's isn't all about getting the most powerful loot, or a race to a certain planet. They also hang out in groups, make a machinima drama, or sell their prized loots at their market stalls.

She browsed through the players' stalls. Metallic and energy-based elemental weapons. Power armors with low-tier bonuses. Snazzy clothing with high stat bonuses sold at higher price.

“Hey Masshu!” Castor Aarth, the brown-skinned magician, waved at her. “Want a new hoodie?”

Her eyes glowed in curiosity. She wore a wide grin, as she approached the human magician in green short robes. He showed her a pink sporty «Cut-off Hoodie Shirt». She magically wore the hoodie shirt at a touch of a button on her inventory interface.

Her new clothes gave her a hooded cheerleader look, and two skills took effect: «Fortune Cat's Eye» and «Fortune Cat's Left Hand».

Castor Aarth whistled as he looked at her body. “Wow, you look good on that outfit!” He peeked at her midriff with a grin.

She thanked him for the clothes, and paid him worth 5,000 in-game credits. “Say, would you like to raid with me?”

“Sure!” Castor Aarth muttered, as he packed his goods back to his inventory. “Where would it be?”

“Miyamoto Rainforest: Crikhei Hatchery.” Masshu brought her prized legendary-grade, fang-like pick hammer, «Kongbomba's Mashing Fang».

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Miyamoto Rainforest>

Glowing mushrooms once again dotted the tall and dark spruce trees with a twist: Yellowish things clung on the tree trunks that beat like a human heart, yet glowed like a lamp post.

As they trekked across the dark rainforest, Masshu looked at Castor Aarth's eyes. He stared at her smooth and beautiful back. She said in an angry voice, “You've been staring at my butt, don't you?”

Castor Aarth made an “X”-motion with his hands, as he stepped back from her. “It's not what you think!”

Darn it, boy! He stepped on a glowing alien egg. Alas, a little bastard child of a crocodile and a wolf, called as «Newborn Crikhei» in-game, bit his left thigh.