Level 12:\Sandbox -Treading the New World-

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>

April 25, 2014, another good sunrise peeked at the Philippine archipelago, and the first Friday of NOAH Online. The distant choir of the neighborhood roosters belted high notes for the early-birds. Ren and Ynes peddled Manang Abe's hot pandesal around the crowded neighborhood. While they drove back to the bakery, Ynes patted Ren's thigh, "Oi Rene-boy! You're getting good on NOAH eh?"

"Yeah, it's a bit difficult at first, Ynes" Ren sighed, "And would you mind stop patting my thigh?"

"Nope!" Ynes giggled as she counted earnings from the pandesal sales in her purple belt bag. One block away from the bakery, Ren noticed a familiar boy walked away, with a full brown paper bag, from the bakery. Wasn't that Derek?

Ynes slapped Ren's knee, "Oi, who did you just see?"

Ren shook his head, "Well, it's some stranger" I already forgot that sucker, I've lost all the trust on him. "Ren, but that guy looked like Dere—"

Ren drove the tricycle faster to the bakery's garage, "Nah, it's a waste of time bothering him anyway"

Ynes yelled, "Dude, it's four months already! Can you give him another chance?"

Ren freed a deep breath, "Not today, Ynes. Not today"

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Quezon City\Kanlaon Mansion>

Henry held his right thigh while lied down on his comfy blue bed. He heard faint crowing roosters far away from his azure bedroom and at the same time, a cloudy vision of a creature bitten his leg. The same incident that his alter-ego Hatsya went through last Monday, only as a first-person experience.

Henry spoke in whispers, "Let go of my leg, you prick!" as he rolled on his bed.

Hatsya, now I get the hang of the world we all made. As my alternate me, let me feel your pain, struggles, and victories for the story I'm weavi— Iris took off his blanket and squeezed his right thigh, "Aha, gotcha!"

Iris grabbed his right leg, "Haha! I'm Crikhei and I'm gonna eat you!" and giggled at him.

"Cut it out, sis!" he laughed as his sister's fingernails pressed on his thighs.

"Seriously kuya Hats, you're still acting in character outside the game?" Iris smiled, then she crept towards his hips and tickled his sides, "Haha! I'm gonna eat you now, twin brother!"

"Iyaaaa—!" Henry yelled and cut it with a tickling laugh.

"You really scream like a girl, bro!" Iris pinched his cheeks, "C'mon, Hats! Let's see how Noah fared today!"

He fixed his yellow extra large shirt and took his glasses from his night table, "Without jogging or biking first?"

"Oh right, just wear something manly this time, Hats!" Iris took a picture of him awake.

Henry scratched his head thrice, Iris loved my nighttime trappy form, let's not hope she posted some of them on her Crumblr! He fixed his bedding and placed his Akatsuna hug pillow at the center of his bed.

His over-sized yellow shirt draped his mid-thigh fitted navy shorts as he combed his hair for another day. "Kuya Hats, I got your cycling hoodie out" Iris placed his yellow fleece cycling shirt on his bed then took her selfie shot.