Level 14:\Versus Player -Friendship Worth 20 Million Credits-

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Caloocan City\Franzen's House>

Franzen sat in front of his dusty piano black laptop computer with his copy of NOAH Online in hand. He peeked at his disc with a smug-filled smile. So, this is the newest global craze eh? Will I be able to find you, Derek? And your friends too?

He installed NOAH Online on his computer until he received another Cloudtalk instant message from Horngarner,

[ FranZetta66, DerekHit and his clan parted ways apparently. We're on a harder mouse hunt now! ] 

Franzen typed, [ I'm gonna find him on NOAH, Horngarner ]

He grabbed three pieces of salty ridged potato chips as he waited for Horngarner's response. What the heck am I gonna do with him? Extort him money there? He wiped his salty hands with one of his shirts from his hamper. Another message from Horngarner popped up,

[ Hope you find our client there, okay? I have to restart our empire again ] 

He typed at a speed of a quick-burst submachine gun, [ Yeah sure, Mr. Clean. But I thought you already have friends there? ]

Horngarner answered very soon, [ I'm still gauging them if they're worthy to keep, now that NOAH's the latest craze ] 

He took a deep breath and tried to log on to NOAH. He created a Lycan character as his avatar. He gave him dark gray hair, sanguine eyes, brown complexion, outfitted him orange turtle neck shirt, black leather pants, & boots. He named his furious alter ego, FranZetta, the Howling Knight.

Like other players before him, he underwent a basic tutorial and fought monsters around Kanpeki Sekai for an hour.

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Miyamoto Rainforest>

FranZetta unsheathed his standard-issued sword and sprinted on the rainforest path. He heard rumbling noises from the bushes within his earshot range. He followed the path until four treemps leapt toward him from behind.

He spun clockwise and slashed his enemies' forearms with a sword. The treemps flew sideways as the sword cut through their forearms. As they fell to the ground, red shiny blocks —in-game blood— showered his smooth face.

He jumped onto the nearest treemp then he gashed and slashed its hairy belly. As he made his final gash, the monster jabbed him with its bleeding fist. He fell onto the ground but recovered from the fall in a moment. "Damn, you got me there!"

The three remaining treemps scratched his left forearm and he jabbed his sword on one of the treemps' navel. He tumbled leftward and dodged the two angered monsters. He expelled a fiery white aura onto his sword. "Take this!" He dashed to the bleeding treemps, "BACK SLASH!" he slashed them sideways in a sweeping motion.

The treemps exploded into green crystalline particles, and dropped green pulsating holographic cubic chests. He looted the four loot chests and obtained some treemp fingers, two treemp tails, three stat +1 boosting fragments, a black leather long coat, a wooden [Moro War Shield] and a single-edged long sword, named as [Fading Sigbin's Kampilan].