END STAGE Part 02:\Heal Over Time -Unreal Unity-

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Miyamoto Rainforest>

A sudden surge of smoke white aura engulfed Altynes' right leg, and swung her Ether-charged foot against them. Her right leg phased through the enemies' heads, as if they turned incorporeal in the world. "What the hell?"

Someone, somewhere in the world must have played tricks in this world's fabric of time. Altynes cussed as she repeated her attack at those creatures. As of this moment, they're just solid ghosts, suspended in mid-air, and alas, she felt a sudden surge of time-warping energy. Her «Roundhouse Kick» knocked them away, in spite of such anomalous moments — NOAH lagged, damn it!

The three monsters howled at the same time, fiery red auras wrapped their fangs and claws, bent to rend anyone's flesh within their territory — it's a «Surely Blood Gush» ability cast upon themselves.

Altynes zoomed towards them, until one of the Crikhei Rageias clawed her chest. Its claw merely phased through without damage and it remained mid-air. Oi! To anyone tuned in to YouPorn, or in any adult video-streaming site, settle that elsewhere!

The two monsters growled at her, and were frozen in time. Three milliseconds later, Altynes' chest gushed glowing pixelated blood, and fell on her knees. Her HP bar popped in front of her, and decreased quickly due to bleeding.

Her heart throbbed fast, as she sprinted away from the monsters. "Oi! Pa-heal naman guys!" Altynes yelled, as she pressed her bleeding chest.

Hotaruu sprinted towards Altynes. He quickly drew his staff, and cast  «Curatio Fulmine» on her. Heal! Two bolts of sparkling cyan energy shots struck her bleeding chest. Altynes regained strength, then she grinned against the powered Crikhei Rageias.

"Hep hep! I gotta stop your bleeding, nya!" Hotaruu bathed her with a sparkling water blasted from his staff — a «Remedium Torrens» spell. Glowing bluish-green crystalline particles repaired the gash on her chest, and swirled around Altynes' revitalized body. 

The two stood back-to-back, held their weapons tight, and gazed at their enemies. Hotaruu stared at his target, and flung a fiery bolt at one of the Crikhei Rageias. Upon impact, his enemy's mane burned until it ran away from them.

Bellatrix observed the furry Crikhei Gigantora pummeled its weakened spotty beige eggshell. The closest thing mankind knew about monsters with that capability is the Basilisk. Fragments of its eggshell blanketed its silky mane, and its ruby eyes locked onto her party.

That monster from the eggshell stood in all fours, and raised its head high. It let out a chopping wail within its bloodied nest. She plugged her ears, as it wailed louder.

The surviving Crikhei hatchlings, young and grown, ran away from their party. They galloped around their mother, and howled for her awakening.

Bellatrix shook her head, then she glanced at the reptilian gathering, Family reunion? Last goodbyes? Or a grander plot to eat them all? If it'll be a grander plot, that hulking crocodile will turn up a Final Form trope card. 

The large monster gazed at its bloodied and grown hatchlings, then she bathe them with her tears. Tear-drenched Crikhei Rageias, and their younger kind, rubbed their scaly faces at their mother's furry chin.

No way, why am I sympathizing them? Bellatrix fell on her knees and cried. "Guys, I don't want to see them again!" She grasped her skirt, and yelled at the ceiling, "Fire at will!"

"You heard the lady, fire at will boys!" Alyas Pugito, the muscular Elven gunner, yelled at his squadmates.

C'mon, no need to gawk about them! They're our failed experiments! Bellatrix got up from the rocky floor, and materialized her staff from her personal hammerspace. Whilst teary-eyed, she popped out a holographic radar interface from her left forearm. According to her radar, Alyas Pugito's cannon party is within her range.