Level 22:\Heal Over Time -Let Us Cling Together-

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>

In the middle of the late morning heat, Ren, his friends, and other guests gathered at Mang Mario's puny internet cafe. Droplets of sweat flowed down to their chests as they waited for the internet cafe's opening.

He looked at their sweat-soaked faces. Seriously, why it felt like a noontime game show audition? Probably for the TALA Online Rank-Up Friday, or some other online game events.

Mang Mario opened his cafe's poster-covered glass door, and they came inside with wide smile on their faces.

Inside, other guests glared at Ren and Derek, like campers in most shooting games. “Renato! Why did you bring that cheater here?” The curly-haired gamer screamed at his face. Their eyebrows creased in rage, as they remembered the cheating incident last year.

A young gamer in tattered clothes glanced at the curly-haired gamer, “What a miracle! Ren forgave that cheater already?”

“Finally, that little gay boy showed up!” the brown-skinned stubby gamer cracked his knuckles. “That twat's dead today!”

“Now what, let's pawn this shit for real?” the topless teenage gamer took off his black belt.

Ren's chin trembled as he peeked at their reddened faces. Oh c'mon, they haven't moved on? Ynes glanced at Derek and Ren, “Leave these shit to me!”

Derek and Ren nodded, then they led Roy and Ann to a row of computers for their party.

Ynes pushed the curly-haired gamer off from the internet cafe. “Take it back, fucker!”

“Nope!” the curly-haired gamer recovered from the fall, “I can't believe Ren anymore! Why did he forgive that cheater!”

“Because you don't know shit!” Ynes slapped his left cheek. “If you're really friends with Ren, you should give a shit about it!”

His friends shoved Ynes to the concrete ground. “What the fuck, gamer girl?” the topless gamer lashed her butt with the belt buckle. “You don't have the right to command us like that!”

Other gamers in the internet cafe, and the early bystanders outside were stunned at Ynes' situation. One tough girl versus four of Ren's teammates? She'll be ganked at this rate.

She rolled away from Ren's angry teammates, and dragged the angry gamer down with its belt buckle. “You're not my daddy to do that!”

“Like if we give a damn!” the curly-haired Tejeros Triggers member threw an uppercut on Ynes' belly.

Ren, Roy, and Ann heard Ynes' painful scream and they strode outside. The angered members of Tejeros Triggers lashed her back once again. One of them struck her buttocks once again, others landed at her spine, or at her head.

“Hey, stop it!” Ren yelled at them, as he approached his battered girl friend. “I forgave him because his mother's sick, and he needed the money!”

Armando Katigbak, that topless gamer, wore his belt back to his denim pants. He gazed at Ren, “Fuck! Did a fucking teleseryeteach you how to forgive bad rivals?”

He gazed back at his former teammate, “You could say that, but I can't hold it anymore, like bullshit!”

“You suck, Ren!” Armando spat on their faces, and led the Tejeros Triggers away from them, “You're banned from the group, Ren!”

As they walked away, Ren brought her up from the ground, “I'm an unkillable weed.” She smiled at him, “Don't worry too much about me, Ren.”