Level 16:\World Boss 01 -Actualization of Distraction and Destruction-

May 03, 2014: Second Saturday after NOAH’s launch, late afternoon.

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>

The kids flocked inside Mang Mario's puny, fully-booked internet cafe, watched NOAH players' in-game adventures. The smell of sweaty internet cafe patrons, a little pine air freshener, and fried street foods clashed in the windowless, air-conditioned room. Young gamers around Ren & Ynes exchanged profanities, like those over-drawn teleseryes on TV.

Ren and Ynes shook each other's hands as their combined party defeated the first World Boss. "We did it, Ren! We're meant to be together after all!"

He gave her a narrowed look as he navigated his avatar back to Kanpeki Sekai, "We're meant to be together?"

Ynes winked at him, "Together in a party, Rene-boy!"

Roy heard their conversation as he browsed his colorful anime art website. I feel giddy each time I see them together! He noticed them tickled each others' sides, They're cute to look at, how I wish I get closer to Ann, just like them. He opened one of his online comics and showed to Ren and Ynes. "I made a comic out of you guys!"

They took a peek of Roy's comics. She spotted a brawler character based from her appearance and pinched Ren's shoulder, "Look at that! That's pretty much like me!"

Ren chuckled at her, "Well, he made superhero characters out of us"

Roy looked back, "Yep, because you guys are simply awesome!"

"Do you play NOAH, Roy?" Ynes asked.

"Nope." Roy shrugged his shoulders, "But I drew about that game before, and now I saw how it's played"

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Walled Arcology 01 Kanpeki Sekai>

The humongous gorilla with missile launchers exploded into golden dusts. Fallen vehicles and avatars dissolved into green crystals, then they shot up to the skies. The forests around Kanpeki Sekai remained in flames, in spite of the peoples' victory cries over one giant creature. The skies formed spotlights above everyone who fought the Tsar Kongbomba. An ominous female voice spoke to the avatars,

"Your efforts in vanquishing the Tsar Kongbomba have rewarded you worthy presents"

Rennin noticed an orange-sparkling golden rapier with sweeping guards, 5 miniaturized megaphones, and a white metallic, single-barreled blocky shotgun spawned as he popped out his holographic inventory interface. He saw white-haired Hatsya fluttered above them.

"Hatsya! I got something for you!" he waved the [Golden Swept-Hilt Rapier] at Hatsya.

Hatsya fluttered around the battlefield without any response. He chased the floating white-haired boy and yelled at him for the second time, "Hatsya! You want this sword? It had good bonuses!"

Sheesh! What a snob. He stowed his new-found weapon back to his inventory and dashed back to his teammates. Altynes showed her gauntlet topped with a blood-bathed gorilla skull, and covered with golden sparkles!

"Lucky you, Ynes!" He said at Altynes, even if the players themselves sat beside each other.

"It's a heroic-grade [Gorilla Thumper], Ren! All I need now is another pair of this gauntlet" she winked at him. While they boasted their new loot, the large horned humanoid pig howled at the groups of warriors around him.

It snagged one of the players' tanks with its large, rusty and bloody meat hook from its crane arm. As the tank fell under its clutches, its drivers leaped out and while at free fall, they blasted its scarred fleshy sides with their firearms. The monster did not flinch in spite of large blotches of red damage marks formed over its skin. The monster trampled them as they landed on the ground, and roared in victory.