Level 23:\Heal Over Time -Social Link Gambit-

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Miyamoto Rainforest>

At the eastern side of the infested cavern, Sirius noticed few glowing cylindrical energy tanks scattered on the jagged ground. He touched the tanks, then a small, yellow holographic gear icon popped out from his hand. Available options: «Carry», «Detonate», or «Leave».

“Found some «energy pods»!” Sirius said to Masshu through telepathy.

“What can we do with them?” Masshu raised her voice.

He stowed his weapons back to his hammerspace inventory, and carried the dirtied energy pod like a sack of rice. “The tank that Rennin found can use this!”

In spite of his small effeminate frame, he brought the pod to Rennin's location at a bear's pace.

Meanwhile at the north-western part of the cavern, FranZetta spotted another cluster of «Crikhei eggs» spread out in the rocky walls with olive green sticky substance. He heard high-pitched chopping howls out from the alien eggs.

“We'll be in trouble tonight!”

“Why? You've seen more eggs?”

FranZetta raised his voice, as he spotted more creatures inside the eggs, “Yea, and you should have scouted with us, Masshu!”

“Hello! Mind you, our leader Pugito let us through. Now, I'm secondin command!”

“Nope, you just bossed us around!” FranZetta yelled at her while in telepathic communication.

Meanwhile, Rennin alighted from the abandoned laser tank, and found a hatch behind the laser cannon's barrel. He dragged out an exhausted pod and dropped it on the ground with a heavy noise. He came down from the tank, and noticed the treads infested with shattered alien eggs. Bummer. If we can get repair parts for this thing, it should be driven out.

Rennin phoned Masshu, “Bad news: We can't drive the tank after all!”

Masshu ordered her scouts, “Report back to the second floor entrance, Pugito has a better plan today!”

Alyas Pugito's party of armored Elven gunners gathered at the second floor entrance. Hotaruu, Castor Aarth, and Bellatrix healed them on sight. No questions asked. Just a two-hit combo of a hit point-restoring «Curatio Fulmine (Healing Bolt)», and a universal debuff-curing «Remedium Torrens (Restoring Stream)».

Masshu, the petite hammer-wielder, approached Alyas Pugito. She told him about the eggs found in the current dungeon until she mentioned the abandoned tank. After ten minutes of planning, and idle moments among the raiding party, Masshu and Alyas Pugito devised a plan.

The proposed tactic: Sirius and Rennin will man the crippled laser tank's main gun and its mounted ballistic machine gun. Alyas Pugito's 5-man party will serve as the artillery & sniper squad against the swarms. Hotaruu, Bellatrix, and Castor Aarth will do the healing. Hatsya, RieHoshikawa, Altynes, Arnvalle, and FranZetta will be the tank supply runners. Hitomi and Hyung-Soo will flank the laser tank for extra defense. Masshu, Eizien, Pollux, Roy-kun and Saiph will be the tankers.

Sirius and Rennin dashed toward the crippled laser tank. They raced for the role of a laser cannon operator, and the loser will operate the 10mm rotary machine gun turret. Sirius reached the tank first, then manned the 200mm laser cannon turret.

As Rennin came last to the tank, he instead ended up on the machine gun turret.

“Dude, the bad news is: No ammo.” Rennin giggled as he rotated the mounted gun in five directions.