Level 10:\Sandbox -How to Make a Monster?-

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Radiant Prism Sanctuary>

Stray rainbow screens floated around the room, while a ginormous holographic globe sat in the middle of the room. Around the hologram, eleven angelic avatars typed in commands on their shiny white computer consoles without stopping.

Bellatrix, Hatsya and Hitomi observed Eden at his shining ivory desk. He molded a creature's belly out of flesh-colored clay.

Bellatrix raised her voice, "May we have a minute, Eden?"

The white-haired boy slanted his eyebrows inward, and dropped his craft on the desk, "What is it?"

"About the Mudre-Balmaga mini-boss, you've done one good job on that one!" Hatsya cheered at Eden.

"And speaking of which, where's the battle data?" Bellatrix  asked.

Eden took his clay model and continued molding his creature, "Guys, I have mailed it to our daddy" Eden yawned, "You don't have to remind me everytime, okay?"

"Geez! So much for being a sentient computer, white-haired genius!" Bellatrix faced away from Eden.

"Oh c'mon! I'm doing content too, like you guys!" Eden made a wolf-headed crocodile out of his modeling clay in a snap.

Hatsya and Iris sighed. The twins approached Eden and looked at his creation. Eden, our epic creation, built alongside this online game we're all in, is made from a curious young man's image. If we modeled him from any Gods, he might be able to program a sys--

"Oi! What do you think of my work, sexy nerd?" Eden poked Hatsya's left cheek.

A lazy pile of play-doh prepped up for butchering. Hatsya held his modeled creature, "As much as I'd like to admire this creature of yours, but he seemed to be a lazy combo of Earth's creatures"

Eden raised his eyebrows along with his voice, "Say what?"

"Your design is lazy! How would this guy scare our players?"

"Wanna know?" The ivory bedhead game master winked at Hatsya and they disappeared from the room.

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Miyamoto Rainforest>

Hatsya found himself in the middle of towering coney spruce trees. Where am I? Is this a bit far away from the Kanpeki Sekai? He saw glowing green and blue mushrooms dotted on the tree trunks. This place looked good for ambushes, Eden. Nice work on this one! 

Eden appeared behind Hatsya, "You will find this creature of mine right here!"

He patted Hatsya's shoulders and sat at one of the tall trees' branches. Hey! You're letting me beta-test this new monster of yours alone? Hatsya drew out his epee from his left hip and heard a long choppy wailing cry from a distance. He stood firm and searched for the noise until he looked back at the mossy river.

A scaly moss green, four-legged creature went ashore from the river. Its luminous ruby eyes gazed at Hatsya's legs as a fresh snack. Eden hovered above his new creation, "I now call that river-dwelling bastard, Crikhei!"

Hatsya stepped back, "Did you just base it from a certain animal documentary host's expression?"

Eden leaned his head sideways, "Yea, so what?" He turned into a cloud of shining blue dusts and disappeared in an instant, "Anyway, the Council's watching our performance as players, developers, and content creators!"

The crocodile-like mutant licked its humpy lips with its forked tongue while its eyes locked on his legs. Are my thighs really that delicious? Hatsya took off his sunshine yellow vest and poised an offensive fencing stance.