"Well, I mean—I really enjoy singing. If there is any point where that can be my career than I will grab the opportunity." I answered.

    "I think that is great, Jungkook. I've heard you sing a couple times and your voice is, amazing." Her lips tilted upwards at my response.

    "Stop being cute," I said, throwing a french fry at her. She threw a fry right back at me as she poked out her tongue.

    Since I have amazing reflexes, I opened my mouth and caught it. I looked back at Y/N with a smirk as she rolled her eyes at me.

     "Do that again," I challenged her. I could basically imagine red devil horns on her head, not refusing the challenge.

And she didn't, she rolled her eyes even more exaggeratedly.

This woman has the damn nerves.

    "What are you gonna do about it?" I saw the fire in her eyes, now she's challenging me. Oh she's so getting it now.

    I tilted my head, giving her a smirk. I placed my hands on her waist, she seemed flustered at my move. Instead of continuing, I used my fingers to tickle her sides—making her submit immediately, "S-stop!" She tried to say in between her laughter.

My phone in the pocket of my dress pants vibrated, making me halt the tickling. She sighed, catching her breath. "You got lucky. This will continue after I take this call," I winked before grabbing the phone out of my pocket.

Kim Namjoon

I deeply sighed, knowing that when Namjoon usually calls it's always something serious. I hope it isn't the case for now, since everything has been somewhat going smoothly.

My thumb tapped the green button as I held the phone up to my ear. "What's up, Namjoon-hyung? I'm with Y/N right now, what is so important?" I asked, curious.

"It's very important and very serious." Namjoon said in a cold tone.

"What is it?" I shifted in my seat.

"D-don't let Y/N freak out if and when she finds out, okay?" He sighed on the other side of the line.

My eyes widened and my lips parted. Y/N recognized my facial expression, and hers changed immediately as well. As soon as I hung up on the phone, she wanted to know everything Namjoon just told me. Will she freak out?

"Jungkook?" She called out gently. I looked up to see her face filled with worry.

"It's nothing," I said, trying to hide my expression from her. Y/N saw right through it, though.

"What happened, Jungkook?"

I shook my head, "Nothing you want to know." I didn't want to make it any harder for her than it already is. She is all Y/N has left.

How the hell am I suppose to tell her?

She looked offended, "I'm a big girl, Jungkook. I can handle it."

This stubborn girl-

I took her hand in mine as I rubbed circles on her palm softly with my thumb, comforting her. She took a deep breath, knowing that this would be hard, too.

"They took Jae-Eun."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

another chapter upfor you!! I promised things will escalateand I kept the promise-xx, tina

another chapter up
for you!! I promised
things will escalate
and I kept the promise
-xx, tina

saranghae !!

[EDITED]

(this smol baby boys)