Chapter 20 -Reunion

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) Had time this afternoon on the bus ride home to finishing writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Changed
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Hiro: *backs away in fear as Ayber's black lifeless eyes stair her down* !!

Ayber: *growls loudly before walking closer to them both* Never cared about the consequences of your actions!! Never cared about what happened to those around! How you tore them appart, killed them from the inside out!!

Hiro: *grabs Army's arm before running down the hallway towards Jayce's room* Jayce! Open the door!

Army: *covers her mouth as Ayber walks into the hallway, casting a large shadow different from his own. the shadow of a monster* shhh...

Jayce: *turns off the light and runs over to unlock the door quietly* hurry!!

Ayber: *hears the door open and heads towards it, dragging his swords behind him as he walks, creating a loud grating sound* Playing hide and seek hmm?

Hiro: *pulls Army in before slamming the door shut just as Ayber rushes at them, then hears an loud growl of frustration* Away from the door!!

Army: *shuffles over to Mask then puts a knife in his hands* use it wisely old friend.

Mask: *looks in his direction then nods*

Ayber: *growling gets louder before stabbing his Long Sword threw the door and opening it* It's rude to slam a door in someone's face Hiro..

Army: *stands in front of Hiro protectively* Go away!!

Hiro: *holds Jayce close to her, trying to comfort him* shh.. its okay Jayce.

Mask: *runs hand along the wall as he tries to get behind Ayber* ...

Ayber: *growls and turns around running Mask through with his Broad Sword, killing him in seconds* Not close enough..!

Jayce: *covers ears in fear as he hears Mask's pained scream, then starts to cry*

Hiro: *holds Jayce behind self as Ayber turns and looks at her*

Army: *blocks Ayber's way, bright orange eyes glowing with defiance*

Ayber: *growls and rips his blade from Mask's body before grabbing him by his throat. bringing him to his own face* Defiance is a death wish Army..

Jayce: *manages to get off the bed without Hiro knowing and scoots over to Mask's colorless body, taking the knife from him* I'm sorry..

Hiro: turns and to hug Jayce only to find him missing* Jayce!?

Ayber: *hisses and throws him into the wall*

Army: *blinks the black spots from his vision as he slides down the wall before hissing in pain*

???: *opens the front door only to freeze seeing Skull's colorless and lifeless body* Oh that's not good.. *whips head around towards the hallway as a heavy thud echos through the apartment* ...