Chapter 14 -Testing

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 and Company do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) Enjoy and have fun.

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Valary: *unlocks the door and turns on the lights waking up two tired Inklings before putting the two bowls of miso soup on the table* Come on you two it's 8:30am.

Army: *groans tiredly and puts his pillow over his head* No.

Skull: *growls softly and throws his pillow at her* Go back to sleep..

Valary: *frowns and rips Army's pillow from him before hitting him over the head with it then turns and throws it at Skull, hitting him square in the face* To bad. Get up before I have one of the boys move you.

Army: *hisses at her and sits up tiredly* Fine I'm up..

Skull: *doesn't moves at all from his spot on the bottom bunk*

Valary: *huffs then uncuffs Skull front the bedpost and pulls him off the bed* Next time I'm dragging you both out by the ears now come on and eat.

Skull: *grunts as he hits the floor with a soft thud then sits up rubbing his now aching head* bitch..

Army: *blinks sleepily with a confused expression on his face before scowling as he remembers yesterdays events* So we are your prisoners now?

Valary: *picks up a bowl of soup and gives it to Army while glaring at Skull* In retrospect yes but I won't treat you as such so long as you do as you are told.

Skull: *stifles a yawn and gets up, taking the other bowl of soup* And if we don't listen..?

Army: *tenses as he sees Valary's mood darken while gripping the soup bowl tightly*

Valary: *turns to him with a emotionless gaze* The first punishment is training with Ayber and or Rysher. Second offense you will have to stay with Shu for ten hours. Third offense is the White Room for forty eight hours with out food or water.

Skull: *narrows eyes at her but other wise stays silent*

Army: *gives her a confused face* White room??

Valary: *turns her cold gaze to Army making him shiver* The White Room is a white plastic room with not texture, sound, smell or color other than white, it will slowly tear apart your mental stability until you are redusced to the same state as Shu. You will also have to wear a white straight jacket and white cloths. No color.

Skull: *looks at her questioningly* Who is "Shu?"

Army: *gingerly puts the bowl back down as he attempts to steady his shaking hands* ...!!

Valary: *growls softly* You two ask a lot of questions. Shu was the first Inkling ever brought here from the Flight vs Invisibility Splatfest, she was... Stubborn and never listened so she went through all three offense and now she is nothing more then a mentally broken squid who longs for social contact/interaction and will do Anything to keep you talking.

Skull: *stiffens and glares at her* So she's been here for almost two years now!?

Army: *stays seated on the bed unmoving* How long are you planing to keep us here?

Valary: *growls at Army before picking up the bowls and opening the door* No more questions now follow.

Skull: *narrows eyes at her and doesn't move*

Army: *hesitates for a few seconds before standing and taking one of the bowls for her* ...

Valary: *smiles softly to Army* Thank you Army.. *smiles fades and turns to Skull with a steely gaze* Skull. I'm warning you, I don't have patience for your Stubbornness right now.

Skull: *doesn't flinch away from her glare or move at all*

Army: *worriedly looks at Skull*

Valary: *hisses and speaks through coms asking Rysher to come and bring Skull to the Study part of the base* Hard headed fool..

Skull: *hisses right back at her still not moving*

Army: *stiffens as he senses Rysher behind him and slowly moves out of the way* ...

Rysher: *gives Army a side glance as he walks in towards Skull* You really are Stubborn aren't you.

Valary: *motions for Army to follow her towards the Study, then drops off the bowls in the kitchen* Is he always like that now?

Skull: *hisses at Rysher, eyes narrowing*

Rysher: *snarls back at him and grabs his hand cuffs dragging him to the Study as well*

Army: *nods solemnly while looking around the room full of books* Yes, he has been ever since I met him.

Valary: *hums in thought then turns around as Rysher throws Skull into the room haphazardly and sighs as he knocks over a pile books* Not so rough Rysher! I'd rather you not damage the Test subjects!

Skull: *groans and lies there, not wanting to move*

Army: *looks at Valary worriedly before going over to help Skull back to is feet*

Valary: *narrows eyes at Army as he aids his friend* Hmm.. *goes behind the desk and opens the basement hatch* Come on. Down you go.

Skull: *hisses at her tiredly* Why would we go down a dark hole with you?

Army: *stays next to Skull, agreeing with his statement*

Valary: *growls and walks over to Skull, pulling him by his bandana, her face a few centimeters from his then snarls* Because if you don't, my punishment is much worse than you boys could even fathom..!

Skull: *growls at her and tries to get her away*

Army: *picks up one of the books around them and chucks it at Valary* Leave him alone!!

Valary: *head turns to the side from the force of impact then turns her murderious gaze to Army* You know what!? I really only need one of you so! *takes out a throwing knife puts in Army's hand* Decide which one of you lives.

Skull: *eyes Army nervously* Oh Cod..

Army: *looks at Skull and Valary then back at the knife, face void of all emotion* ...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
You know you love them! CliffHangers!! Okay so I'm leaving it to you guys on who dies. Army, Skull or Mystery answer. Choose wisely~

Good luck and best wishes

Lucas~

1020  words.