Chapter 13 -"Friends"

Holy Carp! Over three hundred reads!? Okay wow I never thought this story would get this far! I hope you all continue you read and enjoy this book!

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *growls softly as Army thrashes around again when they enter the base* Where do you want him Valary?

Valary: *eyes Army closely before removing the blind fold on his face* Hmm... Put him in the Old barrack, same for Skull to.

Rysher: *yelps and he gets hit hard in the head by Skull* OW! Well he's awake!

Skull: *grunts as he is dropped on the floor and has his bandana removed from his face only to see a angry Pink Octoling* Aww shit..

Army: *screams into his gag trying to get Skull's attention* MMMHH!!!

Ayber: *cant help but lightly chuckle at Rysher* You got a solid hit on him Ambassador Skull. But please, try not to escape, I my self would rather not harm you but he *motions to Rysher* would in a heart beat.

Valary: *smiles sadly before walking over to Skull before holding the cuffs tightly but still helps him stand* Try not to make them kill you dear.

Rysher: *pink eyes turns to teal hearing her and snarls at Skull like a rabid animal before leaving to his Barrack*

Skull: *hisses at her giving Valary a disgusted look then spots Army hanging limply over Ayber's shoulder* What did you do to Army!

Ayber: *raises an eyebrow at Skull* I've done nothing as of yet. *smiles crookedly* He's given up struggling like a smart Squid.

Valary: *pulls Skull towards the empty Barracks and uncuffs one of his hands then cuffs him to the bedpost* Dont do anything stupid okay? We have cameras all over this building.

Skull: *hiss turns to a growl then stops as Ayber brings Army in as well, dropping him into one of the beds* ...

Army: *lays still until Ayber turns away then grabs his pocket knife tightly and stabs it in his arm, stunning him before running out of the room and down the hall* -!!!

Ayber: *growls, eyes and green scares growling brightly in anger as he rips the knife from his arm* Keep Skull here, if you and Rysher hear anything of a struggle or fighting, Don't go outside the room.

Valary: *sighs sadly and nods, closing the door and locking it when Ayber leaves* Hopefully your friend survives this Skull..

Skull: *gives her a scared look* What do you mean "Hopefully he survives!?"

Army: *runs through the halls of the building only to end up in the kitchen* Gotta get out.. gotta get out..!

Ayber: *stands behind him then grabs him by his throat and digs his own knife into his arm earning a sharp scream of pain* I warned you about Escaping. You chose not to listen.

Valary: *cringes at the loud scream as she works on the schematic for her new Blaster*

Skull: *blood goes cold hearing Army scream then eyes widen in horror as Ayber opens the door dragging Army back into the room bleeding and covered in dozens of small cuts* What did he do to Army!? He looks like he is almost dead!!