Chapter 1 -I'm Here, Always.

(P.S. For those who don't know, swipe right on the picture above to find the music.) Warning, depressing content ahead. Read at own risk.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Hiro: *stares into the star filled sky and sighs* Tonight is the night I drown...

underwater plays in the background of Hiro's apartment

Ayber: *walks to the shore and takes off his shirt and shoes softly sings UnderWater* Underneath a blood red sky...

Hiro: *gets up and opens back door, walking out to the dock and standing at the edge* This is it... I'm finally going to do it...

Ayber: *yellow eyes flash in the darkness and walks into the water before diving under the surface lyrics playing his head*  

~ Slow land slide.. ~

Hiro: *growls at self and sits at the edge of dock looking at the star filled sky and starts crying, tears hitting the water*

Ayber: *swims to the bottom and lets tentacles glow bright sky blue, right eye glows bright yellow and left eye glows faintly yellow. bites back a hiss as the salt water hits his scars making them burn*

Hiro: *eyes softly glow purple and dark blue, putting hair up in a ponytail and staring at the water, seeing a faint glow* What..?

Ayber: *scar starts to burn red and tentacles glow a little red at the ends, surfaces and shakes head roughly* gah that hurts..

Hiro: *sucks in a breath and eyes go wide* A-Ayber?

Ayber: *whips head around and nearly goes under, right eye wide* Hiro?! *blushes faded sky blue and sinks a little deeper into the water*

Hiro: *face turns to a light purple and looks away* Wh-what are you doing?!

Ayber: *frowns at her and tentacles glow a little redder* I'm out here to see my Sharkling friend. Why are you out here?

Hiro: *frowns and starts crying uncontrollably* I-I'm here t-to drown...

Ayber: *deflates a little and opens mouth to say something, tentacles are almost fully red and skin start to blister a bright angry red and yelps pulling self up on the dock* Ack!

Hiro: *looks up at him face turning into a grape and tries to dry tears but fails, still crying* I hate my life!

Ayber: *sits up while biting back hisses of pain and wraps her in a hug* Hey.. hey... shhh.. it's alright..

Hiro: *sucks in a breath and tries to pull away from him* P-please stop...

Ayber: *release her and looks her dead in the eye* Why?

Hiro: *looks away from him and at the water* P-please look away... *stands up and backs up*

Ayber: *looks at her sharply* I'm not going to let you drown your self Hiro.

Hiro: *takes off shirt and shorts and looks at him* I'm not going to drown... *whistles and runs, then jumps into the water*

Ayber: *eyes widen and runs back to the end of the dock while looking over the edge* Hiro!!

Hiro: *smiles and sees a glowing shape swimming toward her, then surfaces* Hi!!

Ayber: *flops back down on the dock feeling a little sick and mutters to self* My friend just killed them selfs....!

Hiro: *smirks and sits on the turtles back, then grabs his feet and pulls him into the water, giggling*

Ayber: *screeches eyes going wide but is cut short when he is pulled under the water, skin starts to blister again*