Chapter 9 -Hunting Agent 3

(The picture is Valary's tentacles, but her eyes are Bright green and she wears the old octoling mask) This chapter contains violence, you have been warned.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

~Two days after the meet up in Octo Valley~

Rysher: *lifts the lid of the manhole slowly and quietly before ducking down fast as a Inkling walks by before whispering to Valary and Ayber* you know you'd think they would all be asleep by now seeing that it's literally two in the morning..!

Ayber: *hisses at him and shifts eyes form crimson to yellow then climbs up past Rysher before exiting the manhole* Come on calamari head, Octolings have been escaping the Deep Sea Metro for so long Inklings don't question Octolings anymore.

Valary: *pulls her Lime ski jacket tighter around her and holds her Blaster firmly*

Rysher: *hisses before hesitantly sticking his head out of the manhole* But what if they get suspicious!?

Ayber: *growls softly and grabs him by his shirt collar forcefully bringing him up into the Plaza* Then act normal and don't give them a reason to! And make sure to hide your Marks, both of you.

Valary: *climbs up the ladder after Rysher and looks around* This place still hasn't changed...

Rysher: *growls back at Ayber and makes sure the X marks on his arms, shoulders, and right ear are hidden* I will never understand how you could tolerate Inklings long enough to live with them Ayber.

Ayber: *gives Rysher a warning glare as said Octoling eyes one of the Inklings like a piece of sushi* Dont blow our cover Rysher. *goes over to Ammo Knights then returns with his Dynamo Roller slung over his shoulder* I hope you guys are ready for a Ranked Match.

Valary: *grins evilly and readies her Clash Blaster* Ready when you are "Commander"

Rysher: *smiles widely and teal eye glows alittle brighter than normal* Yes! Violence finally!!

Ayber: *sighs and shakes his head at Rysher statement before walking towards Inkopolis Tower* Oh lucky us it's RainMaker. I hope you don't mind stalling for us Rysher when the match starts.

Valary: *gives Ayber a questioning look* Are sure that's a good idea..? You know how violent Rysher gets.

Ayber: *smiles at her crookedly and enters Agent 3 Match queue* That's what I'm counting on Valary.

~Because Lucas is to lazy to write a queue~

Ayber: *leans against his Dynamo boredly as the last match respawns in the lobby before they all get teleported into Walleye Warehouse* Okay Rysher, you go for the RainMaker but DON'T pop it! Keep them occupied until Valary and I are done with Lira.

Valary: *adjusts her Clash Blaster to the kill setting instead of stun* And try not to reveal who your are until we are done.

Rysher: *grin turns into a insane smile as the match starts* Yay~ I get to splat some fools!

Ayber: *rolles his eyes and instantly inks the way towards the left flanking path* Go! Rysher follow close behind Valary before splitting off.

Valary: *dodges a shot from the opposing SplatCharger* RYSHER DO YOUR JOB BETTER!!

Rysher: *spots the Charger and splats them, then immediately before turning around and splats an InkBrush* YES! Double kill~!!

Ayber: *hides in there navy blue ink before launching out in the path of Lira (Agent 3) and places his Dynamo in front of self* Hello Lira..

Lira: *grips her Splatter Shot Pro tightly and aims at him* Ayber..

Valary: *shoots the Splatter Shot Pro from her hands then aims at her head* Dont even try.

Rysher: *laughs insanely and uses his bomb rush, splatting the rest of her team again* HAHA!!

Ayber: *slowly walks towards her forcing Lira to back up* It's been some time huh?

Lira: *hisses and glances at the middle only to catch sight of Rysher's bomb rush* Why are you here!?

Valary: *dodges a stray Splat bomb before throwing it back at Lira's team*

Ayber: *backs Lira into a corner and presses the Dynamo to her neck* I'm pretty sure you can guess why.

Lira: *grits teeth and presses back to the wall as the Blue ink burns her skin* So David  actually is dead huh..

Rysher: *gets hit with a burst bomb and almost splatted by a Carbon Roller* Hurry up Ayber! They are starting to over power me!!

Ayber: *presses harder against her neck before hitting a button on the grip, making it turn into a metallic long sword and watches as her red blood and yellow ink cover the blade* Rysher. The job is done, go wild.

Rysher: *laughs and both eyes turn to a sickly teal before lunging at the nearest inkling, turning his OctoBrush into a short sword, stabbing the Carbon Roller through his shoulder* FINALLY!! NO MORE GOING EASY!

Valary: *appears behind the SplatCharger and Shoots them the in the head killing them instantly* Come on Rysher!

Ayber: *watches as Lira's body becomes colorless and let's his Marks as well as his red eyes become visible before turning to the InkBrush that was about to strike him and snarls at her loudly making them cower away and take off* Coward.. Rysher stop tearing the poor kid apart and let's go.

Rysher: *whines and gives the boy a insane grin before running him threw with his sword then takes off after Valary and Ayber* But I was having fun!!

Valary: *hits him hard with her Blaster knocking the monstrous mentality out of him* Alright Mister mass murder, we did our job now we leave.

Ayber: *super jumps back to Octo Valley with Valary and Rysher close behind him only to freeze when he lands as Hiro stands before him* ...

Hiro: *looks like she has been crying and stands in front of him arms crossed over her chest, purple eyes sad but angry* WHY DID YOU KILL MORE INKLINGS!?! WHY!?

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!! YAY!! Well I hope you have enjoyed Chapter 9. I will be doing a Q/A with Ayber, Hiro, Valary, Jayce, and Rysher. Comment questions for any or multiple characters, have fun with it.

Best wishes and good luck

Lucas~

1021 words