Chapter 18 -Monster..?

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) To explain a bit to avoid confusion. Ayber has been altered slightly by Valary to make him stronger and fiercer. Also the comic strip above reminded me of Ayber and Jayce. X3

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Changed
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Hiro: *breath quickens and presses self against the door, eyes wide and frightened* Ho-h-how did you get in h-here!?

Jayce: *emits a almost purring sound as he cuddles up to Ayber* ~

Ayber: *blinks at her slowly before covering Jayce's ears with his hands, fingers tipped with inky black claws* I have my ways..

Hiro: *shivers violently and slides over the wall and to the chair in Jayce's room* Wh-why are you here..?

Jayce: *ends up falling asleep, holding a blue Octopus plushie given to him by Ayber*

Ayber: *doesn't take gaze off of Hiro as she moves around the room before closing his eyes, only to open them and the whites of his eyes replaced by pitch blackness* To finish what I started.

Hiro: *grip tightens on the chair arm* And that wo-would be..?

Ayber: *stands up and lays Jayce down in his bed, putting the covers over him* I'm pretty sure you already know.

Hiro: *frowns and stands abruptly* No you will not! Leave this building!

Ayber: *growls lowly in agitation before turning to her and stands three centimeters from her face* Just because you knew me doesn't mean you Know me.

Hiro: *freezes in fear before hearing foot steps from outside the room* !!

Army: *sighs and walks down the hall way to Jayce's room then knocks on the door* Hiro..? I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier.

Ayber: *narrows black and red eyes at her before turning to the door opening it slowly*

Hiro: *holds her breath as Army slowly walks inside the room, not seeing Ayber behind the door*

Army: *sighs in relief* I'm sorry for assuming Jayce was Spying for his brother.. I was wro-..  Why are you looking at me like that?

Ayber: *puts a clawed hand on his shoulder before lightly digging his claws into Army's flesh* Because she is afraid of the thing behind you Army..

Army: *turns as pale as a ghost then turns around sharply only to have a large clawed hand grab his face* HEY! LEMME GO!

Hiro: *begins to protest then freezes seeing Ayber pull Army over to Jayce's bed and pick up his swords* ...

Ayber: *sheaths his Long sword and holds his Broad Sword to his side* Make a peep and neither of you will live to see the light of day again.

Army: *growls are muffled by Ayber's hand as he hits at it, trying to get free*

Hiro: *stays seated, not wanting to come off as hostile* ...

Ayber: *grip on Army tightens making him stop, then growls and drags him outside the room and down the hall. dragging his claws on the wall as he walks, making a ripping sound*

Skull: *freezes and looks towards the hallway* Wha..?

Mask: *doesn't look up from his phone* You might want to move Sskkuuulllll

Hiro: *waits until Ayber has left the room then runs out towards the living room only to be grabbed as well* -!!!

Ayber: *walks to the entry way of the living room then stops as his red eyes cast an eerie glow before roughly throwing Army and Hiro in between Skull and Mask's chairs* ...