Chapter 2 -Waffles to Tears

Alright. Two chapters in one day. Doin pretty good so far.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *walks back to his apartment and opens the door * Ladies first.

Hiro: *smiles and nods, walking inside* Why thank you kind sir.

Ayber: *chuckles quietly and closes the door behind him* Chiro come say hi~! *walks to the kitchen and turns on the stove* Do you want anything special on yours?

Chiro: *walks up to her and nuzzles her leg*

Hiro: *smiles and pets Chiro, not hearing his question* Hi there~

Ayber: *shrugs and pours the batter into the waffle iron* They'll be done in about twenty minutes *takes off his left contact blinking a few times* that's better..

Hiro: *gets up then sits at the counter, then changes into bird and adorably hops around, tweeting*

Ayber: *ears perk hearing a bird and turns around* Hiro... be careful of Chiro.. *walks around the bar then lays hand on it for her to climb*

Hiro: *hops up onto his shoulder and rubs head against his*

Ayber: *shivers a little but pets her head* Well now I'm a bird perch. *walks over to his couch and sits down* Want to watch anything??

Hiro: *shakes head and then hops down, fluffy wings fluttering, then changes back in POOF of smoke* Ta-Da!!

Ayber: *coughs slightly and pokes her* I'm gonna call you Flutters now. >:3

Hiro: *glares at him and rolls eyes* Fine Squishy *sits down next to him and yoonks a waffle and munches on it*

Ayber: *blushes dark blue and playfully punches her arm* shut up..

Hiro: *mouth is full so she looks like a chipmunk* Nuu!

Ayber: *laughs and throws a pillow at her. suddenly becomes dizzy and grip the sofa tightly groaning in pain* urgh...

Hiro: *notices this and looks at him with concern in eyes* Are you ok?!

Ayber: *eyes become dull and tired* yeah.. my I.D.S med wore off and now my lack of sleep is catching up to me..

Hiro: *doesn't know what to do* O-Oh

Ayber: *gives her a wiry smile* so story time, I have I.D.S and Insomnia... yay!! *sarcastic jazz hands* when the meds wear off this happens..

Hiro: Oh *tries to stiffle a yawn but fails*

Ayber: *smiles sadly* you can have my bed if you like. I'll take the couch..

Hiro: *face becomes dusted with a faint purple blush* C-Could we sleep together...?

Ayber: *face flushes dark blue and stutters horribly* I-I dont. Ahh... no..!

Hiro: *eyes widen realizing how she said that and blushes as well* N-no no not in that way! I meant as just actually sleeping!

Ayber: *laughs nervously* Eeheheh... eehhh.

Hiro: *cant help but giggle at how flustered he is and walks off to what she assumes to be the right direction* ~

Ayber: *blush dies down and leads her to his room* Don't mind Chiro. She might try and sleep on you.

Hiro: It's ok, I have a cat at home to I can't believe I'm doing this *sighs and nods to self* I can do this.

Ayber: *grabs his night cloths from his drawer and walks to the bathroom to change* If you don't want to sleep in your cloths you can take one of my big T-shirts..