Chapter 6 -Anceint Destruction

For those with a weak stomach, do not read the following chapter. If you don't give a Squit and want to keep reading you have been warned and enjoy.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *hisses and grip tightens on the handle of his roller* How did you get out of Juvenile dentition?!

William: *gives him a sickly, evil smile and brings out another Burst bomb* Let's just say they fall for the same old tricks every time..

Ayber: *tenses and holds the Dynamo Roller in front of himself* Dont do this again William..! This is not the place nor the time to fight like this!

William: *evil smile turns to a sadistic smirk and throws the Burst bomb at him almost splatting him* You know you want to fight me Ayber! You know you want to get justice for your mother and sister!!

Ayber: *hisses, standing rigid as the other team and he rest of the blue team form a circle around him and William* You don't want to start this fight William!

William: *snarls insanely aims his E-liter 3K at him* Oh.. but I do..!

Ayber: *freezes as the E-liter 3K turns into a pre-war, cold metallic gun and eyes dilate in fear* -!!

William: Oh so you did know that Your kind was planing to use Hueman weapons on Inklings huh!?!

Ayber: *spots Hiro behind William and grip loosens on his roller before putting it down slowly* Alright! Alright.. just don't hurt anyone else.

William: *hisses at him viciously and whips around clocking Hiro in the head making her black out with the butt of his rifle before snapping back around, aiming at Ayber again* You think your slick don't ya!?

Ayber: *hisses back at him, left eye turning crimson once more before dodging to the side as William fires and swings his Roller at him, aiming to crush him*

William: *smirks and jumps over the roller and throws another Burst bomb at Ayber* Your slow! Just like your sister!

Ayber: *growls and swings the roller around slamming him into the ground before pinning him there with it* Say that again!

William: *hisses lightly as the Blue ink burns* You still hit hard, I'll give you that. *smiles insanely and melts away into the ink before reappearing behind Ayber then uses his special, Splash Down nearly splatting Ayber but killing his team mates* But Your STILL. TO. SLOW!!

Ayber: *bites back a yowl of pain and swipes at him again before diving out of the way as William fires the Ancient Weapon, narrowly avoiding getting hit* -!!!

William: *reloads and aims again only to be hit by the Dynamo roller and knocked away a few feet* Why you!

Ayber: *lifts the roller over his head and brings it down a only two centimeters from Williams face* Stop this fighting!!

William: *snarls at him and hits Ayber with the butt of his gun again knocking him to the side then aims, firing a bullet into his right arm* NEVER!

Ayber: *yowls in pain and scoots away from William, red blood and blue ink flowing freely from his arm* -!!

William: *malevolent pink eyes glow in sickening happiness seeing Ayber back away in fear and aims at his head once more* Ahh.. Ayber. Scared of a little blood hmm?

Ayber: *hisses at him and kicks his feet out from under him making him fall, then runs and picks up the Ancient Weapon with his right hand* No, I'm not. But you should be.. 

William: *hisses at him pink eyes harsh and rabid* You don't scare me Ayber!

Ayber: *reloads the weapon in the blink of an eye then aims firing it at William, shooting him point blank in between his eyes* Good.

William: *eyes fade to dull and lifeless grey before falling motionless, never to move again*

Ayber: *stands rigid knowing the entire Match is watching him with wide, scared eyes and turns looking at all of them, eyes tired but fully crimson and angry* ...

Hiro: *stands frozen, eyes wide and concerned* Ay-Ayber..?

Ayber: *slowly turns his gaze to hers before letting his illusion melt, reveling all of the toxic green X marks all over his body then super jumps away*
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Yay cliffhanger!! =D Whooo! I'll keep working on this story in my spare time. I'm sorry if it goes un updated for a long period of time. ALSO thank you to the the people who have been reading this book so far. It means a lot. Okay I'll stop ranting so you can get on to your next book :3

Good luck and best wishes.
~Lucas

773 words