Chapter 4 -Dance Lessons

I thought I would throw in a small short, fluffy chapter in for you guys. Enjoy!

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

~Three months later~

Hiro: *calmly hums God made girls, voice slowly rising in volume*

Ayber: *yawns and knocks on her door* Hiro...?

Hiro: *continues singing, dancing around the room*

Ayber: *hears her and sighs opening her door then chuckles lightly seeing her dancing*

Hiro: *turns around while dancing and jumps 2 feet in the air, taking earbuds out* How long were you standing there!?

Ayber: *laughs and yellow eyes glow in amusement* About five minutes.

Hiro: *face turns a few shades of violet and stands frozen*

Ayber: *can't help but laugh and shakes head* Well your moves are good. As is your singing.

Hiro: *puffs out cheeks then grabs his hands* Why dont you show me how to dance mister critic!

Ayber: *blushes blue and stands rigidly* Aahhh no.

Hiro: *sticks tongue out at him adorably* Aww please

Ayber: *curses her silently for her adorableness and sighs* FINE!!

Hiro: *jumps up and down happily* YAY!!

Ayber: *glares at her playfully before holding her left hand in his right and putting his left hand just above her right hip* Do you know the Waltz Hiro?

Hiro: *blushes lightly and shakes head no*

Ayber: *hums in response* Put your feet over mine and I'll teach you then.

Hiro: *gives him a skeptical look before gently standing on his feet*

Ayber: *gives her a calm reassuring smile then slowly goes through the basic steps* Now you try.

Hiro: *shoots him a slightly fearful look before copying the steps he showed her, only miss stepping twice*

Ayber: *smiles brightly and hugs her gently* Not bad Hiro. Your very good!

Hiro: *smiles happily before yawning adorably* Sleepy...

Ayber: *chuckles softly and kisses her forehead* Tired already?

Hiro: *nods wistfully and leans on his shoulder* Need sleep..

Ayber: *smiles fondly and picks her up bridal style then walks over to her bed, setting her down and covering her with her blanket* See you in the morning sleepy head.

Hiro: *whines softly and reaches for him* Nuu... don't leave me..!

Ayber: *blushes lightly and lays down next to her, snaking his arms around her waist* Alright..

Hiro: *grins happily and snuggles up to his chest* ~

Ayber: *hums softly and turns the lamp off before hearing the door creak open*

Jayce: *peeks around the door, eyes tear filled and scared* . . .

Ayber: *smiles sadly at him* Nightmares..?

Jayce: *nods and walks into the room holding his blanket around his shoulders* yeah..

Ayber: *sighs and waves him over* Come on..

Jayce: *grins and hugs him tightly*

Ayber: *chuckles lightly then picks him up and sets him in the bed* Better?

Jayce: *sinks into the covers blissfully and nods again*

Ayber: *yawns and ends up falling asleep, unknowing of what the next day will bring*

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Okay sorry this one is really short, it was in rush in the moment kinda idea. Either way I hope you enjoyed it.

Good luck and best wishes.

~Lucas

508 words