Chapter 10 -Another Day

Okay so I apparently forgot to say this but just to clarify, Valary is the Second Octo Commander and is 19. Rysher is the Third Octo Commander and is 17. Rysher is also test subject 9'007 from the Deep Sea Metro. *cough* Failed test subject *cough*

Rysher: F**K YOU TO LUCAS!!

Lucas: =D Friendship!

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *stands ridged like a statue as Rysher and Valary land behind him* H-how did you know..?

Hiro: *takes out her phone and shows him a SquidTube video of the Ranked match, showing Rysher in the middle and Ayber killing Lira*

Valary: *narrows eyes at Hiro before walking over to the hideout, not caring if Hiro sees her*

Rysher: *slinks his way over to Hiro and holds his Short sword to her neck while grinning sadistically* Looks like your far from home Squid Bit~

Hiro: *freezes and hisses at him though purple tears run from her watery eyes*

Ayber: *growls and rips Rysher away from Hiro before throwing him off the edge*

Rysher: *screeches as he falls to the void only to be splatted and respawn in the base with Valary* Bastard..

Hiro: *sniffles quietly and hugs self* w-why did you kill another Squid Ayber.. why not just come back home...?

Ayber: *eyes fade back to yellow and moves to embrace her but stops when he sees her cringe away* Hiro.. you know I can't go back.. not after all the things I have done..

Valary: *laughs and playfully punches Rysher's shoulder* You deserved it~

Rysher: *hisses at her in return before picking her up and hugging her* Aww ya know ya love me!

Hiro: *looks up at him with tears streaming down her face* I'll find a way!! Me and Jayce will find a home in Calamari Country! We won't have to deal with all of this mayhem anymore!!

Ayber: *shoulders sag and calmly walks over to her and hugs her* You and I both know that won't work Hiro.. I can't run from my sins Dragonfly..

Rysher: *purrs like and cat as he hugs her before putting her down again* Happy?

Valary: *blushes faint lavender before glaring at him* You still have to apologize to Ayber for trying to kill his Girl, Calamari head.

Hiro: *hugs him tightly as if he will disappear* Dont go.. Please? Just come home with me...

Ayber: *sighs softly and hugs her back* I wish I could Dragonfly.. I really do. But I have to finish what I started years ago..

Rysher: *groans loudly and bangs head on the wall* FINE!

Valary: *giggles quietly as she works on deleting the videos of the murder from SquidTube* Love you Animal~

Hiro: *grip on Ayber tightens and snuggles deeper into his jacket* Please don't leave again..

Ayber: *kisses the top of her head before hugging her tightly one more time* I have to do this Hiro.. for your and Jayce's sake.. *stealthily takes her phone from her pocket and hits the "spawn" jump making her super jump back to the apartments* forgive me..

Rysher: *blushes bright pink this time and mutters something to him self before almost jumping out of his skin as Ayber opens the door to the base* -!!

Valary: *glances at Ayber before deleting all pictures, police sketches and videos of them at the match* All evidence cleared Commander.

Ayber: *eyes have changed to a dull yellowish grey and walks past her as if not hearing her then turns sharply towards the barricks*

Rysher: *turns to Valary and gives her a questioning look* Okay...?

Valary: *blinks a few times before shaking it off and turns the computer screens off* don't bother him. It's not the best time.

Ayber: *walks into the first lieutenant barrack then locks the door behind him*

Rysher: *shrugs and heads to the kitchen to start on dinner* Dont get to bored reading Valary~

~Timeskip because burnt kitchen~

Valary: *has a plate of Curry with her as she knocks on Ayber's door* Okay Major Depression time to eat!

Ayber: *ears perk hearing her but doesn't move to open the door* Not hungry.

Valary: *huffs and puts her free hand on her hip sassily* Yes you are now open the door before I do!

Ayber: *doesn't say anything and stays where he is* ...

Valary: *growls and hacks the digital lock opening the door only to find Ayber in the bottom bunk, completely hidden in the shadows except for his dull glowing eyes then sighs* You can't hide in here forever Ayber. Now get your butt up and eat.

Ayber: *glares at her before grunting and standing in front of her tiredly* There.. I moved, happy?

Valary: *shoves the plate into his hands then crosses arms glaring right back at him* Yes I'm happy you moved but now you need to eat, we have two more missions before this whole Carp Shoot is over.

Ayber: *sighs in defeat and sits at the small table in the room* Fine.. any news about the ranked match?

Valary: *frown softens and sits across from him* None. It seems the Content wipe I did worked. Not a single bit of proof aside from the blood.

Ayber: *as he eats his eyes gain alittle more of their yellow color back* I take it you made dinner since Rysher almost burnt down the kitchen?

Rysher: *hears him from the living quarters* I DIDNT BURN ANYTHING!! Well..... OKAY NEVER MIND!!

Valary: *laughs and turns off his TV front the wrist computer on her right arm earning a savage curse sent at her courtesy of Rysher* Yes I made dinner. ... Are you okay Ayber..? I haven't seen you like this since you where almost killed by Octavio for a failed mission.

Ayber: *puts his spoon back down no longer having an appetite* I'm fine, just stressed. How are you and Rysher holding up?

Valary: *barks a laugh* Seriously!? Nothing gets to Rysher. Manic is fine, as am I. I'm just curious on when my Ancient Blaster arrives.

Ayber: *chuckles lightly and stands hugging her gently* Thanks for checking in on me Valary, I appreciate it. *goes back to his dark bunk bed and vanishes into the shadows again to sleep*

Valary: *sighs and takes the plate with her and turns off his light as she leaves then stops seeing Rysher stairing at her with wide eyes, One crabby cake in his mouth with three others in his arms* RYSHER!!

Rysher: *eyes widen even more and runs away to his barrack* -!!!

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
XD Rysher is busted, Valary is going to have fun making him clean the base! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave Q/A questions for the Gang!

Best wishes and good luck

Lucas~

1124 words