Chapter 19 -"Noir"

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) I had to go back and change a few things in Chapter 17. Somewhat important that you do go reread because it does affect this chapter. Also yay new chapter!!

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Changed
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *freezes completely eyes wide in shock, hardly able to breath* Jayce..

Mask: *strikes Ayber hard across the face freeing him self of Ayber's grip*

Ayber: *falls to the side with out a sound, red blood and black ink running freely from his nose and busted lip, eyes half closed and a mix of white, red, black, and yellow*

Jayce: *squeaks before running to Army's open arms, hiding his face on his Parka*

Army: *stumbles slightly before hugging him closely* Shh.. it's okay

Mask: *wheezing from his hay fever gets worse before coughing raggedly* Wwweeeellllll..

Ayber: *blinks slowly, eyes reverting back to red and black colors before standing dizzily, using his Long Sword for support*

Jayce: *whimpers quietly in fear, clutching his Parka tightly*

Army: *slowly backs Jayce away from Ayber*

Mask: *coughs loudly and takes off Gas Mask, seeing as one of the filters are broken*

Ayber: *dizziness goes away before seeing Jayce with Army and whole body tenses in anger* Put him down..!

Hiro: *tears streak down her face as Skull bleeds to death and hugs his now colorless body tightly* no..

Army: *looks up and hisses at Ayber* Never!

Jayce: *peeks out of Army's Parka to see what the shouting is about before spotting Ayber and yelps in fear shifting to hide behind Army*

Ayber: *tentacles loose all their blue color and hisses in anger as well as hurt and sadness before snapping around then slashes Mask across his face earning a screech of pain* You've taken my sister. *slashes at Mask again only to miss* My mother! *turns sharply and throws a knife at Army, pegging his right arm then growls in rage* And now my Brother!?

Mask: *screeches as Ayber's sword cuts his eyes then backs away quickly as he swings again* Shit! Shit! Shit!!

Hiro: *disappears into the kitchen before returning with a kitchen knife* AYBER!!

Ayber: *whips around and turns to her, razor sharp teeth bared, eyes burning with hate then stops seeing it's her* Hiro...

Mask: *falls to the ground in pain still, wheezing loudly*

Jayce: *yelps and tries to help Army only to be pushed away*

Army: *cringes in pain as he tears the knife from his arm* Go! Hide in your room..!

Hiro: *purple tears run freely from watery eyes before charging at Ayber, attempting to stab him*

Ayber: *eyes flood with hurt, sadness, and pain as he blocks her stabs easily* Hiro.. stop this!

Army: *helps Mask to Jayce's room before turning and closing the door then runs back to the living room to get Hiro* Keep him safe Mask.

Jayce: *holds his Octopus Plushie tightly, green tears streaming from his eyes, looking at Mask's now bloody face while mumbling "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over an over*

Mask: *takes a bandana from the chair he is sitting on and ties it around his slashed eyes in order not to frighten Jayce* Iittt'sss okay Jayce.. You didn't kkknnnoowww..

Hiro: *lets out a strangled cry of anger and grief as her knife swings start to slow* You killed him!!

Ayber: *holds her arms above her to keep her from stabbing him* Hiro please! I don't want to fight you!!

Army: *picks up one of the small tables in the living room before quietly sneaking behind Ayber then smashes it against his back with a loud crack*

Jayce: *hurriedly runs over to his bedroom door, locking it* Hopefully the Mon-monster can't get in h-here..

Mask: *walks along the wall with a hand pressed on it to guide him* He won't ggeeeetttt in here Jayce. Your ssaaafffeee.

Ayber: *gasps in sharp pain before falling to his hands and knees as the impact knocked the wind out of him*

Hiro: *takes the opportunity to dig her knife into his left flank earning a half screech half hiss of pain*

Army: *tries to get Hiro away from Ayber but ultimately fails* Hiro stop!

Ayber: *breaths heavily and grasps the handle of the knife, attempting to pull it out only to hiss in pain when he moves it* This is h-how it ends huh.? *falls in his side arms and legs not able to support his weakening body anymore* Getting stabbed b-by your girlfriend.. Mo-most cliche way to die huh...?

Hiro: *breaths heavily before growling and gripping the knife in his side, twisting it viscously*

Army: *pulls at Hiro's arm still trying to get her away* Hiro!! Leave him, he won't survive his wounds anyway!

Ayber: *eyes flash pitch black before back to black and red as he screams in pain* GgAaaAahhHhH!!

Hiro: *slowly calms down before letting go of the knife and looking at her hands, seeing the now black goo like substance from Ayber's wounds* Wha..?

Army: *backs away as more black goo leeks from Ayber's body, healing most of the damage done to him*

Ayber: *hisses in pain as the knife is pushed forcefully out of his body before gasping lightly as the "Noir" seeps into his cuts, replacing his damaged skin, organs and anything else that was harmed*

Hiro: *yelps as the "Noir" on her hands flows back to Ayber, filling in the last few scratches* What!?

Army: *pulls Hiro farther away from Ayber* Come on!

Ayber: *eyes turn pitch black while he groans in pain quietly, then shakily gets on his knees before standing fully* ...

Hiro: *watches in horror as "Noir" starts to form around Ayber's left ear and eye*

Ayber: *blinks slowly before narrowing black eyes at Hiro and Army then hisses loudly at them before snatching the knife off the ground, holding it tightly* You really don't care do you Hiro..?

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Okay. Before you get to confused Noir is a self regenerating blood substitute. It keeps the host from dieing of slow depleting wounds (being any wound that will cause the host the bleed out and die) it to numb the pain it replaces the brains interpretation of pain with a different emotion, the more pain the more emotion to replace it also causes Ayber to see and feel things that aren't happening or are there.

Good luck and best wishes

Lucas~

1074 words.