Chapter 3 -Family Issues

Well. I guess I should explain this :3 I found that the second chapter was very long so I cut it in half. Anyways. I hope you enjoy.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *blushes then leans on his door frame* Okay then Dragonfly. If you need me I'll be in my room..

Hiro: *smiles at him cheerfully* Ok! *cleans up and plops on the couch, turning on the tv to Adventure Time*

Ayber: *sighs heavily and flops down on his bed* what am I gonna do..?

Hiro: *yawns and slowly falls asleep*

Ayber: *sighs and stands up walking out to the basement door eyes flashing bright yellow* ...

Hiro: *curls up and silently sleeps*

Ayber: *grabs his Hero Charger and thick Octoling armor from the rack next to the door and sighs heavily, turns head to one side gritting his teeth in discomfort letting his cream eye change back to its normal, red Octo eye*

Hiro: *shifts in sleep but doesn't wake up*

Ayber: *opens the basement door and walks down the catwalk* ...

Hiro: *snuggles into one of the couch pillows*

Ayber: *nearly jumps out of his skin when the door slams shut and the lights turn off, hisses and lets tentacles glow bright but tenses when he sees five Inklings surrounding him and snarls lowly* What do you want William..

William: *looks at him Pink eyes sharp and haunting* so "Octoling" you haven't told her yet hmm..?

Ayber: *grits his teeth then moves faster than thought possible and aims his sniper at William the barrel pressed firmly on his forehead and growls darkly* Anyone moves and I blow his head clean off.

Hiro: *jerks from her sleep hearing a door slam and looks at the basement seeing it glow form under the door* umm..

Jacob: *looks at his friend warily then back to William* ... *lunges at Ayber but stiffens ominously* ah-gurck!

Ayber: *faces turns to a feral snarl and roughly jerks his knife from the inklings neck minty green ink mixes with red blood as the inkling falls lifeless* grr..

William: *eyes widen before smirking and lunges forward catching Ayber's fist before he could hit him then twists his left arm then kicks it earning a painful snap and a loud screech of pain*

Ayber: *screeches in pain as his left arm is broken then freezes when he feels something cold and sharp press against his neck*
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
I know Inklings and Octolings don't have Bones =3 plz don't hate meh.
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
William: *smiles dangerously as he holds the knife to Ayber's neck* Now this seems familiar...

Hiro: *jumps hearing a scream and grabs the broom from next to the door* mmm...!?!?

Ayber: *hisses in pain as he tries to move his arm but stops then smirks* I hope your not afraid of the dark William... *tentacles stop glowing and manages to get out of his grasp, chuckles darkly making it echo in the dark room*

Axle&Mathew: *back away watching warily knifes held close only to drop dead one by one*

William: *hisses and swings at where Ayber last was only to cut air* Come out and fight like a real Squid you coward!!

Hiro: *opens the door a little and peeks in, walks into the basement a little only to have the door slam shut behind her* Eep!!

Ayber: *eyes glow a haunting yellow and clutches broken arm letting out a whimper of pain*