Chapter 15 -Escape

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) Enjoy and have fun. Sorry I took so long. •3•💧 please don't hurt me..

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Skull: *hisses at Valary then tries to twist out of her grasp only to have another throwing knife held to his throat* -!!

Valary: *snarls at Army, eyes glowing a furious green* I advise you hurry and pick before your friend here picks for you.

Army: *looks down and drops the knife, backing away from it and into the wall* No! I refuse!!

Skull: *gives Army a quizzing look before stiffening as Valary presses the knife hard against his neck* ...

Valary: *growls and throws her knife at Army and hits his right ear pinning him to the wall* I'll be back for you once I have your friend "dealt with."

Army: *bites back a sharp cry of pain and hisses at her*

Skull: *stays frozen as Valary pulls him towards the hole before twisting around and pushing her in then closing the hatch, locking it* !!

Valary: *screeches as she falls with a small thud before getting up only to see the hatch close* Damn it!

Army: *grits his teeth in pain when he tries to move, resulting in his ear being cut even more*

Skull: *hurries over to Army then grips the knife* This is going to hurt, try not to scream. *roughly jerks the knife from Army's ear, freeing him*

Army: *slaps hand over his own mouth to keep his pained scream quiet when Skull removes the knife causing his ear to bleed even more* OW!!

Skull: *grabs Army's hand and leads him out of the room, then turns down one of the hallways only to end up in a room with a huge window only to slam his hand against it* Damn it. Dead end!

Army: *looks out the window at the tree line before them, blood and orange ink running down the side of his face* It's beautiful..

Skull: *hears Ayber and Rysher coming down the hallway towards them* Yeah And now we are going to die Army.

Army: *squints at a small purple object runs towards the window before gasping in shock* -!! SKULL!! IS THAT HIRO!?

Skull: *blinks and looks out the window and eyes widen seeing her running towards the window with a large rock in hand then pulls Army away from the window* She's going to break the glass!

Hiro: *face holds a stern frown as she chucks the rock at the window shattering it* COME ON YOU TWO!! MOVE YOUR ASSES!

Army: *laughs and jumps out the window immediately* Still as blunt as ever Hiro!

Skull: *goes to jump only to have a knife thrown at him, striking him in his left leg making him fall to the ground* GAH!!

Ayber: *stands in the shadow of the door and looks at Hiro with blank eyes before pulling Skull up by his tentacles earning another pained yell* Trying to escape again? I thought I warned you about Escaping..

Hiro: *frowns and glares at Ayber with a sad gaze* Let him go Ayber!!

Army: *watches Skull with worried eyes* -!!

Skull: *grits his teeth and desperately hits at Ayber's hand trying to get his grip off of his tentacles*

Ayber: *turns head to her and hisses quietly* Leave while you still can, before Rysher catches up..!

Hiro: *sends him a broken look before shaking her head no firmly*

Skull: *lets out a pained whimper as Ayber pulls harder out of anger* OWW!!

Ayber: *growls and takes out his knife from Skull's leg as he screams in pain then throws it at Hiro, clipping her ear* LEAVE!!

Hiro: *stumbles back in shock before climbing in the now shattered window and stands infront if Ayber, a determined look on her face* Not without you!

Army: *stiffens seeing the rage in Ayber's eyes* H-Hiro..! I think it's best w-we leave.!!

Skull: *lets out a sharp gasp of pain and digs his nails into Ayber's hand*

Ayber: *snarls in frustration then stands directly in front of her, red eyes glow with silent rage before hissing lowly* I'm. Not. Coming. Back.

Hiro: *looks up at him then hugs him tightly* Yes you are, even if I have to drug you then drag you back myself.

Army: *carefully scoots closer to Skull, trying not to be noticed by Ayber*..!!!

Skull: *digs nails deeper into his hand making it bleed before screwing his eyes shut as Ayber holds him up so his feet aren't touching the ground* OW PLEASE DEAR COD LET GO!!

Ayber: *snarls loudly and drops Skull roughly then forces Hiro away from self aiming the Ancient Weapon at her head, eyes only showing the feral, murderious Octoling Commander he is* I'm where I belong "Inkling" I don't belong with "your kind" got it?!

Hiro: *freezes in fear feeling the cold metallic barrel on her forehead* -!!!

Army: *takes the roller on the wall from its rack before hurling it at Ayber, hitting him in the head hard enough to stun him* RUN HIRO!! *grabs Skull and half runs half limps with him towards the tree line* RUN!!

Skull: *cries out in pain as he is forced to run on his wounded leg, almost taking Army to the ground with him* AAGGHH!!

Hiro: *blinks once before running after them, takes Skull's other arm and puts it over her shoulder* Come on! Before he comes around again!

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Well now Army and Skull are free. But now what happens to Hiro and Ayber..? Make sure to keep an eye out for the next chapter to find out~

Good luck and best wishes

Lucas~

949 words.