"Thanks." Angel took the card and slipped it in her bag then eyed Sam as he continued shuffling through the tapes, "You doin' alright over there, snoopy?"

"Yeah, it's just..." He motioned to the dozen cassettes in the box on his lap, "Dean, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection."

Dean eyed him, "Why?"

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two..." He holds up a tape for every band he names, "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica? It's the greatest hits of mullet rock."

"Metallica?" Angel leaned up to the front and took the tape from Sam, glaring at Dean, "This is mine, thief." She then looks down through the box and sees several other tapes of hers, she scoffs and grabs her favorite one, "Oh you are so dead. You did not take my Ramones tape. Did you really break into Trans Am and take all these? Really?"

Dean smirked saying nothing and Sam looked back at her, "You finished the Trans Am?"

"Yeah. Well me and Dean did together before he started thieving my crap." She grinned happily remembering the day that beautiful black 69 Pontiac firebird was up and running, "It only took forever but she's beautiful. Runs smooth. Only you know how your brother is when it comes to who's driving to and from the jobs."

"There's more room in here anyway." Dean rolls his eyes and takes the Metallica cassette, "And listen here, Sammy, I'm gonna teach you somethin'."

Angel rolls her eyes, "Oh, please."

"It's house rules." Dean pops the tape in the player, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole. That goes for the backseat driver back there too." He drops the Metallica box back in the box of tapes and starts the engine

Sam turned to him, "You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old. It's Sam, okay?"

Angel leaned up to the front and turned the music up.

She smiled at her little brother as Dean laughed, "Sorry, we can't hear you, the music's too loud."

Jericho 7...

The three of them drove past the town sign as Sam ended a call on his cell, "All right. There's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue, so that's something, I guess."

Dean glances over at Sam, then back at the road. At a bridge ahead of them, there are two police cars and several officers.

Dean motioned, "Check it out."

Angel looks up and Sam leans forward for a closer look. Dean pulls over and the three study the officers silently for a second before he turns off the engine. He opens the glove compartment and pulls out a box full of ID cards with his Angels and John's faces.

Dean quickly plucks a few out, tosses one to Angel and grins at Sam, "Let's go."

Sam bulked at them as they got out of the car, "We're gonna get arrested again, aren't we?"

"Probably." Angel shrugged, winking at him, "Price little brother, price. It's the job. Hope you remember how to pick your way out of cuffs."

On the bridge, the lead Deputy leans over the railing to yell down to two men in wetsuits who were poking around the river, "You guys find anything?"

"No!"

"Nothing!"

He turns back to the car in the middle of the bridge where another deputy was looking, "No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints. Spotless. It's almost too clean."