Chapter 77

I lay on Yoongi's bed, my head resting on his chest while I played with his fingers, enlacing them together.

It was quiet and peaceful as I listen to the soft beatings of his heart. Despite all we've been through, I'm glad it ended like this. How we can be happy with each other now.

But there was still that nagging problem that was constantly going off in my head. 'Do I want to give up on all these little moments? I mean they're not gonna last forever anyway. Having our own space, eventually Yoongi's going to go off to college while I still have a full year of school left.'

"What're you thinking about?" The ravenette chuckles from above, peering down to stare at me with amusement in his eyes. My cheeks turn a light shade of pink at the closeness causing me to turn and bury my face into his chest more.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" He questions, trying to prey my face away from him so that he can see me. I refuse, holding on tighter while giggling. "Tell me!" He attempts to peek at my face causing me to giggle louder. I hide further into his shirt when I hear him sigh, "guess I'll have to go with plan B."

Before I have a chance to ask him what he's talking about, I feel his hands on my sides, his fingers wriggling against my skin causing my eyes to widen. "S-s-stop!!" I beg, instantly becoming a laughing mess. I frantically squirm around on his bed as he towers over me, tickling me to the point that tears well up in my eyes.

"Y-YOONG-GI S-S-STOP! I'M-M G-GONNA P-P-PEE!!!" I squeal, hoping he might have mercy on my soul. "Not until you tell me what you were thinking about. You're face looked worried, I just wanna help." He explains, still wiggling his long, bony fingers to get it out of me.

"ALRIGHT! ALRGHT! I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE A WAY TO BRING UP THE WHOLE MOVING OUT THING AGAIN!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. My eyes squeeze shut to try and use as much of the air I have left in my body to wheeze out those words.

The tickling instantly stops. My brow orbs slowly open to find Yoongi sitting at the bottom of the bed, his legs swung over the side. "Y-Yoongi hyung?" I quietly call out. He turns to me, a look of sadness clear in his expression. I watch as he licks his lower lip before biting on it. "Have you decided yet?" He mumbles in a low tone, almost making it impossible to hear him properly.

I shake my head. I couldn't believe I just openly admitted to him about maybe moving out. He bites his lower lip more, thinking for a moment before speaking, "can I take you out this weekend? I don't want you to decide just yet, please?"

I was taken back by his choice of words, I half expected him to get angry, maybe throw a few curse words around but no. 'Instead he asks me out on a date?'

"S-sure," I finally answer which in return earns me one of his infamous gummy smiles and a kiss to my forehead.

~*~

Saturday came by faster than I thought it would. Yoongi had been prepping all week for this date like it was a fucking wedding. I would catch him late into the night, searching up things on his laptop at the desk.

I was a tad worried he was missing out on sleep but whenever I brought it up to him he would simply shrug and say he's fine.

"Taehyungie~" someone sings from above me, shaking my shoulder in order to wake me up. I groan, pushing the hand away. "Tae come on! I even woke up early just for you." He mumbles causing me to slowly open one eye.

I hold back a giggle the minute I take my first glance at Yoongi. "What the hell are you wearing?" I stiffen my laughter, not wanting to be mean. 'But seriously?! What does this boy have planned?'