Chapter 11

"Yoongi hyung." I twirl around still on my knees to see the very boy behind me. He cocks his head to the side, smirking down at me. I feel a blush creeping its way up my neck as I look away from him, clearing my throat.

I quickly collect all the papers before handing them over to the tall boy in front of me, "I'm really sorry again." I apologises before, speed walking off away from either boys.

"You hiding from me?" Yoongi manages to catch up, snaking his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"N-no."

"Then where were you yesterday?" He raises an eyebrow at my nervous state.

"I just stayed with a friend that's all." I mutter, seeing my class a few feet away. I smile, walking a little bit faster now to escape the devil beside me.

"Jimin's house perhaps?" He whispers in my ear causes my upper body to shiver.

"Why does it matter?"

He stops me right outside the class, pressing me up against the wall with his hands on either side of me, trapping me.

"I know you like him Taehyung, it's clear all over your face." His eyes burn into mines and I can't look away, his gaze was too intense like it was the only thing holding me still from moving.

"We're just friends that's all." I manage to choke out. Before Yoongi has a chance to reply, Mr Kim, my biology teacher steps out, catching us both in the act.

He sighs, "Mr Min, I wouldn't have to tell you again do I? Please stop pressing students up against walls, lockers, tables, bathroom stalls, trees and any other source you can fine. Remember this is a school not a building that you can go around doing the hanky panky with other students in."

I bow my head embarrassed that someone, let alone it being my teacher found me in such a position. Yoongi fake smiles at Mr Kim,

"One moment please." Before his lips are dangerously close to my ear,

"I'll get it out of you someday that you like Jimin. Oh and I fucked someone in your bed yesterday, you're welcome." He bites my ear making me squeal before leaning back, giving me a wink and then heads off to his class.

I reach my hand up to touch my ear, I could feel the heat practically radiating from my face by now.

"I wouldn't if I were you." Mr Kim speaks quietly, his eyes fixated on the direction Yoongi disappeared off too.

"W-what?" I blink, looking at the tall brown haired teacher.

"He's bad news, I suggest you stay away from him if you know what's good for you." He mumbles before sauntering back into class. My eyes travel to where my roommate had just left to before shaking my head and walking into class.

~*~

"So I've come to the conclusion." Jimin announces. My face scrunches up in uncertainty,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think I know who you like." He cheerfully smiles, while I choke on my spoon removing it from my mouth.

"Y-you have?!"

He nods, "hmmm. Oh look here he comes now. Hey! Over here!" He shouts to a figure behind me.

Oh God this can't be happening! Why is Jimin so fixated on finding my crush?

He is my crush!!! Why can't he just see that!!!

A familiar looking boy sits down beside me, he glances at me before back at Jimin.

"Hey?" He mumbles, searching Jimin's face.

"Jimin? Isn't it?" The boy asks, unconfident incase he has the wrong person.

"Yup that's me." He smiles, I notice the boy's shoulders relax, glad he didn't make an ass of himself.

"And this handsome guy beside you is my best friend Taehyung." Jimin points at me, causing the attention to fall onto me.

The boy registers my face before clicking his fingers together, "I know you!"

"You do?" Both Jimin and I say in unison. The black haired boy nods his head,

"Yeah, we bumped into each other this morning." He states, only then do I put two and two together.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I'm really sorry about that." I mumble, rubbing at my neck. He chuckles,

"Don't be. It was an accident."

I take up an interest in my food again, playing with it a little, feeling Jimin's gaze on me.

"So why did you want me to sit with you guys again?" The dark haired boy asks with puzzlement.

Before Jimin can reply I feel a shove in my rib cage, pushing me away from the other boy so that a certain someone can sit down.

"Oh don't mind me I'm just making myself comfortable." Yoongi laughs while giving me a big smile. I stare at his face for a few seconds before turning away, chewing on my lower lip in the process.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook sits beside Jimin with a confused expression as he studies the black haired boy's face.

"Not to sound like a dick but why're you here?"

Hoseok shrugs, "Jimin was just about to tell me why."

All eyes were now on Jimin,

Please don't say anything stupid, please I beg you.

"Oh I invited him here to get to know Tae better." Jimin smiles, glancing over at me.

Fuck!

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

New Characters

Jung Hoseok

Mr Kim (Kim Seokjin)

Please voteComment And follow ❤️

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03