Chapter 55

Author's Note

First off, do you like my banner/picture above?☝🏻

I made it myself, I decided I wanted to add one with the theme of this particular chapter...as you can tell it's gonna be sad.👀

I wanted to take a rather sad/angst approach to this book, just a little.😅 I kinda wanted to make some of you's cry, because I'm evil.😈 Just kidding, I just like being able to make others feel raw, real emotions and obviously this is a romance book so we gotta throw in some sad moments.😂😂

Honestly, I'm not a great writer (far from it.) but I want to try and see if I can make something sad, I want this to be as realistic as possible.🙊🙈

But I do apologise if this chapter sucks.😬🙃

Please make sure to read and comment on the author's note at the end of this chapter please, (preferably about the whole title thing for the sequel.) Thank you.❤️❤️

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Yoongi's POV

"Trust me dude, this shit is lit as fuck!" The random guy claims, shoving the small tablet into my grasp.

I was somewhat wasted but not enough to not know what I'm doing. I wanted to get really out of my face tonight, it felt like I was just sinking lower and lower into rock bottom.

I needed to escape. I needed to get out of these emotions. Every time I would try to forget about him, it would just hit me harder the next day.

I stare down at the blue and grey tablet, it was something I have never tried before. Apparently, it was new to the scene so it was an unknown drug but it would get you super hammered out of your face as people have told me.

Licking my lips, I contemplate over whether I should take the pill or not. "Come on dude! What are you waiting for?!" The stoner guy questions with a mighty chuckle.

I shrug, throwing the tablet to the back of my throat before gulping it down. At first, I struggled to swallow it properly but soon enough managed.

My body stood still for a second, waiting for the drug to kick in but nothing happened.

"It takes a while for it to kick in properly," the guy says before I hear loud banging on the bathroom door. I sigh, getting up from the floor where I sat along with a few others who were currently taking similar drugs.

Peeling the door back, I'm met with a rather pissed off Jungkook and confused Hoseok.

"Aw Taehyung isn't in here either," Hoseok mumbles, peering only his head in to search the strangers' faces inside.

A thump of my heart erupts at the mere sound of his name.

"What? Taehyung's here?!" I ask, a little too eagerly. When I arrived earlier, the dorm was empty, it bothered me a little that he wasn't here. I was hoping that if he was present then I could find a way to call off the whole party thing.

But Jimin still went ahead with it anyway, so here I am now, taking drugs in my own bathroom.

'How pathetic.'

Jungkook's face morphs into annoyance, "why do you even care?!"

He's right. I didn't deserve to even exist in Taehyung's life.