Unholy Holyness (Prologue) - AGAIN?!

*[Y/N]'s POV*

- So basically speaking, if I work with you, I could get back to Rias and everyone else? - I asked Michael, getting out of darkness and revealing myself. I was still wearing those damaged and bloodied clothes from the Battle of Beacon.

- Pretty much yes. However, your first tasks will be directly assisting us in a mission.

- What mission? - I asked.

- Certain strays have appear to be in possession of Excalibur pieces.. I want you to work with two of my servants in order to get them back, no matter what the cost may be.

- Fine, but I have a request. I want to get back to Vale and get team RWBY, Velvet and Coco here. I think after what they saw.. they'll be better with Rias and her peerage. Plus if I reveal myself... They might get up.

- Request approved [Y/N]. But first, I'll get you to Heaven. Oh, and worry not. You'll be blessed so you won't die on entry or by the first fight. But side effects include a massive headache. - he said happily.

- Yeah, fuck you too. Let's get moving. - I said, cracking my knuckles and stretching my neck. Time to get back at the game.

*short timeskip*

Well.. seems like Heaven ain't half bad. It's very sunny place with lots of tall buildings - mainly hotels and blocks of flats. Many shops and places for entertainment were surrounding us. But the beings here... they were close to no different from people from my hometown. They looked at me with hostility, but when they noticed Michael walking next to me, they calmed down. I mean, it's kind of rare to see a bloodied, tired demon walking inside Heaven alive.

- They don't seem to like you very much... - Michael said quietly.

- Just wait until I show my face. Then they'll somewhat fear and hate me and same fucking time. - I replied ironically and kept on following him. After few minutes of walking we had arrived at his mansion... Wait, did I say mansion? I MEANT A FUCKING PALACE! So that's where all the money goes!

- Not really all the money, this was built from spare cash that we had. - he explained, chuckling. Oh yeah, forgot you can read my mind. After being checked throughly by the guarding angels, we had entered the building and got immediately greeted by... maids and butlers? Alllright, I kind envy Heaven at times. At least it isn't too hot in here.

- Erika, please show [Y/N] his temporary room. - Michael ordered and a rather short maid in not very long purple hair stepped out and bowed down in front of us.

 - Michael ordered and a rather short maid in not very long purple hair stepped out and bowed down in front of us

- Understood Master. How should I treat [Y/N]? - she asked calmly. I could see she was... unsure of what to do. I mean, angels rarely contact with devils.

- Treat him as you all treat me - as your temporary Master. He'll stay here until all of his wounds are healed and his stamina will return to him. Lead him to his room first, then to the bath. If you want, you can later show him around the city.