14 - oops?

(a/n this is the v last chapter :):(: and as ive said before this chapter is horribly written and will be the worst thing you've ever read :) n e ways enjoy the last chapter of 'oops?'!)

————————
present (or whenever tf this book takes place idek)
——

jungkook giggled, his hands intertwined with taehyung's. the older pecked him on the lips, loving the taste of the younger. tae turned around and leaned his back against jungkook's chest, the younger wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist.

"you are the cause of my euphoria," jungkook sang softly, tae melting from his partner's voice. "take my hands now, when i'm with you i'm in utopia." taehyung sang along.

"you're so cheesy kook," jungkook chuckled, "you love it though," and started leaving soft kisses on the older's neck. "hmmm maybe." taehyung grinned.

taehyung turned around so that he was facing jungkook. he looked in the younger's eyes. his eyes were a mesmerizing dark brown, wide and full of stars that sparkled when ever he see's taehyung. "I love you so damn much jeon jungkook." taehyung claimed with a wide smile on his face. he cupped the maknae's face and took his lips into his, the latter responding at once.

after the two pulled away they heard a short, "uhhh" from the doorway of the hall. seokjin was standing there in his bt21 rj pajamas, a look of complete shock on his handsome face. and hoseok was next to him, his jaw unhinged, a protein bar in his hand. "d-did you two just kiss?" hoseok asked. taehyung and jungkook looked at each other, back in their hyungs, at each other, and back at them again until in unison they both said,

"oops?"

—————
prologue
—————
"did you two just kiss?"
"oops?"

jin looked at them with an unreal ending expression on his face. "what do you mean 'oops?' was it an accident because it sure didn't look that kiss was are accident." jungkook reluctantly let go of taehyung's waist and took a small step towards the two. the oldest looked like he was waiting for an answer. "ummm actually hyung, tae and I are together..."

"together? l-like... together-together?" hoseok questioned. the couple nodded slowly. "oh," hoseok voiced, "OH!" he spoke louder making the two youngers flinch. jin squealed. "that's... so cute! i'm happy for you two! why didn't you tell me? are you treating each other well? how long has you've been dating? wait! have you two been using protec-"

"hYUNG! that's enough questions!" taehyung laughed softly. "sorry we didn't tell you hyung, we were just nervous about what your reaction might be." seokjin frowned, "aww you guys know you can tell me anything-and I mean anything." the couple smiled widely, "thank you jin hyung," jungkook beamed, "and two answer your other questions... yes, about two years and uh, y-yes." 
the two prepared themselves for the phrase that's yelled everytime they tell someone about their relationship;

"TWO YEARS?!" seokjin and hoseok shouted in unison, a little two loudly.
jimin walks into the hallway, namjoon following. "why are y'all shouting?" jimin asked, annoyed. then he realized was was going on and laughed. "ohhh you guys must have found out about taekook!"
"taekook?" hoseok asked. "taehyung...jungkook....taekook it's kinda obvious" yoongi mumbled, appearing suddenly on the scene. "i'm surprised you didn't know yet." namjoon said looking at jin and hobi.

"don't worry!" taehyung spoke up, "we were going to tell you soon actually."    "yeah, until you ruined our moment." jungkook mumbled inaudibly while pouting. only tae heard his comment and gave him a light hit on the butt.

"well I guess since everyone knows now," jin started, "you don't have to hide anything from us anymore!" the members nodded in agreement.

"I guess that means I can do this without caution anymore." jungkook grinned, turning to taehyung and taking him into a deep but sweet kiss. the latter pulled away, "oh." he blushed.

suddenly all five of their hyungs cooed,

"awwwww,"

——————
the end
——————

(a/n wowie I guess it's the end of this book huh
it was complete trash and i'm sorry you had to read this oof.
but this will be memorable as it's my first book on wattpad!
shout out to playingwithjen for being my first reader and leaving those hilarious comments. she's great please read her book. also, if you saw the post on my profile i'll be starting two new books soon. thank you all so so so much for reading this and if you commented and voted thank you even more! ily guys!)

p.s. what ships do you think my new books will be about?