7 - reunion

taehyung whined as jungkook removed his lips from his neck. "tae, i'm sorry baby but our hyungs could walk in any minute." taehyung sighed. "i know," he held jungkook's waist, "i just wish we had more time together." jungkook smiled, " me too, taetae." and they just held each other. until they were interrupted.

"aww aren't you two cute?" the couple jumped. "yoongi hyung!" taehyung exclaimed. "you scared us!" jungkook held his chest. "haha sorry. don't mind me, i'm just getting coffee." yoongi explained, walking to the cupboard. "i don't think you two should kiss in the kitchen though. but you do you." he shrugged while the younger boys blushed.

"good afternoon!" jimin spoke, walking into the kitchen with energy. taehyung removed his hands rom jungkook's waist and the two boys moved about 3 inches away from each other.

"oh hi chim..." taehyung greeted him while he a jungkook attempted to sneak out of the kitchen. "hey, where are you going? am i not wanted here?" jimin joked, pouting cutely. "no no of course not hyung. tae and i were just going to play... mario cart!" jungkook lied. "ooh! ooh! can i join? we haven't played together in a while, you know the three of us. we haven't don't anything  together in a while actually." jimin told them, mumbling the last part, making it inaudible.

"ok then jiminie! let's play overwatch!" taehyung grinned, smiling his bright, adorable box-smile. the oldest maknae smiled. "thank you! i missed hanging out with you two." jungkook looked at him, "you two jiminie hyung." so the maknae line went to jungkook's room to play mario cart.

_ _ _

"which character should i choose?" jimin thought outloud. "definitely toad." jungkook voiced out. "why?" the youngest grinned, "because your hight is the same!" taehyung laughed loudly at the insult while jimin pouted. "i aM tWo yEaRs oLdEr thAn yOU jEoN juNGkOoK!" he whined, the boyfriends still laughing their asses off. 

"o-ok ok ok, lets play now." taehyung suggested, still giggling, wiping tears from laughing so much.

- - -

a few hours and many rematches later the three boys just layed down on jungkook's bed and talked.

"i'm suprised that i haven't gone bald yet." jimin said, running his hands through his own hair. "i've died it so many times." taehyung sighed, "i understand. i haven't had as many colors as you hyung but still many." "can't relate, sorry." jungkook bluntly said, making the two others boys laugh. 

"so anyway," jimin started, making the youngers turn toward him, "what have you two been doing?" taehyung looked at jimin, to jungkook, and back to jimin, "w-what?" "im not upset with you two!" jimin smiled softly, "i just wanna know what you two have been up to. you know, update me on your lives." 

jungkook thought to himself, oh nothing really. we've just been kissing, snuggling... other things. boyfriend stuff ya know?

be he couldn't say that so he anwered, "hmm...nothing." jimin just shrugged at his answer and yawned. "ok then." then taehyung spoke up.

"i gotta pee. be right back." jimin mentally face palmed, "wow, thanks for letting us know, tae!" then taehyung ran off to the bathroom.

-- -- -- 

"I'M BA-" "shhh!" jungkook hushed taehyung while pointing to a sleeping jimin. he was curled in a ball, holding onto the blanket on the bed. "ohhh, sorry," taehyung mouthed. jungkook quietly pointed to the door, suggested they leave the room so they don't wake up their sleeping hyung. so they silently walked out the bedroom door. they walked to the living room, fingers intertwined.

when they walked into the living room, they spotted another member sitting there and quickly let go of each others hands, losing the warmth that was once occupied in their palms. getting further in, they realized it was just yoongi, who was sitting on the couch scrolling through tv channels, and locked hands once again.

"hi yoongi hyung," jungkook greeted sitting next to yoongi, on the couch. "hey, how was mario cart with jimin?" he asked. "it was fun actually," taehyung anwered, "after me and kookie found our feelings for each other, we just stopped spending time together."  yoongi nodded, "i mean it makes sense," jungkook looked at him, "really?" "of course, i mean,  if you've just gotten into a relationship you would want to spend time with your partener." jungkook smiled, "thanks hyung!" yoongi looked up, "huh? i didn't even realize i helped." taehyung just shrugged. 

_ _ _

yeah im just gonna end the chapter there....

chapters are getting longer!

i've been updating more 

i've updated all my books (*cough* read them *cough*) this week

good night everyone!