9 - blush

(a/n so y'all know what fruit snacks r right? the little gummy fruits that come in little bags? just in case where your from they're called differently.)

(a/n also this was written at 1am so sorry for typos i need slEEP)

"so you two are dating..."

jimin looked at the couple, not knowing how to feel. his best friends are dating, how should he feel? jungkook looked down at his hand that was intertwined with taehyung's and smiled softly, "yeah, for a while actually." jimin was surprised, "really? for how long?" jungkook chuckled, "around two ye-" 

"tWO YEARS?!  AND YOU GUYS NEVER TOL-" yoongi put his hand over jimins mouth, afraid that the other members could hear. taehyung sighed, "yes jiminie." he looked at him, "sorry we never told you." jimin smiled at the two. "it's alright. how come yoongi found out before i did?" jimin asked pouting. yoongi answers for them, "i saw them kiss, i'm guessing like you did, and talked to them."

jimin slumped down onto the couch. "this is so weird.-i-i mean not that you two are dating- well yes that you two are dating- just, i don't know! this is new!" jungkook laughed, "it's new to all of us hyung. but i have my taehyungie~" jungkook cooed and taehyung went to kiss him on the cheek. "you two are so cute!" jimin exclaimed and yoongi turned to him and said, "i know right!" the couple laughed at their hyungs. they were glad that this turned out well. "well now it's easier to flirt i guess."  taehyung joked looking at his boyfriend with love in his eyes. "hey, that doesn't mean you can make out in front of me though." jimin told them jokingly. yoongi laughed at the younger, "well that's just common sense jiminie."

"i should get back to my room," jimin stated, "i told hoseok hyung i wanted snacks and he's probably wondering why i haven't gone to eat them yet." jungkook smiled his bunny smile to him, "i'm glad we got to talk this out." jimin nodded and went to his room.

— — —

"do you want the snack or not?" jimin heard his roommate ask once he walked into their room. "yes, hobi hyung. thank you," jimin smiled while taking a packet of fruit snacks from hoseok's hands, "sorry i took a while." jimin apologized

"i'll forgive you 'cause you're cute." hoseok joked making jimin's cheeks flush. he felt his face get warm because of the compliment. he was shy all of a sudden looking down. hobi hyung thinks i'm cute? jimin thought to himself, smiling.

wait.

"gotta pee hyung, bye!" jimin spoke quickly, throwing his snack onto his bed, rushing to the bathroom and closing the door.

"i...blushed," he whispered to himself, looking at his reflection in the mirror. "and i got shy?" he ran a hand through his hair and thought for a bit. hobi hyung called me cute... then i blushed and got shy? am i ga- no. it's probably nothing.

jimin decided to go back to his room and take a nap, even though he just had one not too long ago. a lot happened today. he was confused and needed rest.

_ _ _ t i m e  s k i p  t o  t h e  n e x t  d a y

jungkook and taehyung were in the older's room, the door closed and locked.

taehyung attached his lips to jungkook's, hands on the younger's waist, slowly sliding up his shirt. jungkook licked the bottom of taehyung's lip, asking for permission to enter. his tongue explored his mouth, taehyung moaning in the process. (a/n honestly who's the dom here cuz idk)

taehyung removed his lips from jungkook's, making the younger whine but taehyung immediately put his lips on jungkook's neck. jungkook moved his head up, exposing more of his neck. taehyung bit near his coller bone, sucking on the skin then licking it, leaving a light reddish-purple hickey on jungkook's neck. "mine." taehyung growled, starting to palm the younger's pants.

"ah-taehyung, keep going, ah~" jungkook moaned wanting more of the older's touch.

then taehyung stopped, leaving the jungkook confused. "what do you call me during these kinds of things, baby boy?" he looked at jungkook with a sensual look. "rephrase your sentence."

jungkook looked at the boy on top of him with a pleading look. "keep going... daddy." jungkook blushed. he hasn't been the submissive one in a while.

taehyung continued what he was doing, feeling his baby boy's hard member through his pants, wanting to take them off and do him right at that moment. but he knows that it's starting to get risky for he and jungkook. the members could easily find out just by the moans.

jungkook then started to buck his hips up, wanting more friction. "ahh f-fuck~" he moaned loudly. "shh, baby," taehyung hushed after removing his lips from jungkook's neck. "the other members could hear you. as much as i love hearing you you're gonna have to stay quieter, okay?" he started to unzip jungkook's jeans. "yes, d-daddy." the maknae breathed out.

taehyung pulled down jungkook's pants, then his underwear. he stared hungrily at the boy's member. "please daddy~" jungkook whined, "suck me off." the older grinned, taking in the younger's junior, bobbing his head up and down. "f-fuck." jungkook groaned in pleasure. 

— — — s m a l l  t i m e  s k i p (like a few minutes)

taehyung pulled off, making a lewd pop sound. the younger went to passionately kiss his lips. it was sloppy, but full with love. "tae?" jungkook asked as the said boy attacks his neck. "taehyung?" he doesn't repsond. then jungkook remembers.

"daddy." he called, the older looking at him, smirking. "baby boy." he answered, looking at the boy under him up and down. "could you...please?" the younger asked. "hmm? i can't hear you baby." taehyung told him even though he already knew what his boyfriend meant. "please...." jungkook pleaded. "you're gonna have to tell me, my bunny." jungkook blushed at the pet name. he finally gave in to the older.

     "fuck me, daddy~" he whined, "i want you inside me."

taehyung grinned, undoing his belt, "anything for my baby bunny."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AHHHHHH

if someone request smut in my oneshot book i'm going have to write my first lesbian smut oml

brb gotta drink some holy water 

and after i do that imma going to sleep cuz your girl is tIRED