13 - cute

(a/n should I delete the author note chapters? also I stILL CANT USE ITALICS WTF WATTPAD? any enjoy this crappy chapter )

and tbh I really hate the last chapter like uhhhhh wtf is that ew

also this is another flashback chapter so this will be about when taekook first got together

———

it's been 1 week since taehyung and jungkook have started dating and things are pretty awkward. both boys have never been in a serious relationship and they didn't know how to act. most of the time it was soft smiles or holding hands. other times were snuggling and compliments.

"hey taehyung?" jungkook asked snuggled up with taehyung on the bean bag in tae's room, "yeah?" the older replied. he looked at the younger's face and thought, 'wow, i'm so lucky.' "I think you're cute, hyung." jungkook told the other. pink dusted tae's cheeks, "I-um-thank you- I mean- uh... I think your cute too."
glad to have taehyung in his life, jungkook just giggled.
————

it was now 4 months into their relationship, the two boys more comfortable together than ever. they were less shy with their feelings and affectionate. instead of small touches and smiles, it was holding each each other passionately and kisses.

"taehyung," jungkook looked at his hyung who was laying next to him on his bed while scrolling through his phone. his blonde hair messy but still looked good. "yes kookie?" the older turned to look at his boyfriend's eyes. "I think you're beautiful." taehyung chuckled softly and moved closer to jungkook, "you're even more beautiful...you're gorgeous." he smiled wrapping his arms around jungkook.

————

about a whole year since the couple have been together. they definitely adored each other. always admiring the others beauty earning a small laugh and a "what?" from one of them. the two wear either snuggle, having small conversations, or kissing. and they loved it. they loved each other.

"baby," jungkook said, his back pressed against tae's soft stomach, the older's chin resting on the younger's shoulder while his arms were around kook's waist. "hmm?" the older responded leaving soft kisses on jungkook's shoulder and neck. kook turned around facing tae and appreciating his beauty, "I love you." taehyung smiled widely and left a peck on the bridge of jungkook's nose, "i know," he giggled, "I love you too, babe." jungkook connected his lips to tae's, the older responding almost instantly.

______
[PLEASE READ]
bITCH this chapter sucked wtf 😷

also I might be discontinuing or ending this book with out even having the other hyungs find out or having them all find at in one shitty ass chapter tbh

I don't really ship vkook that much to write about ngl
but I can read fics about it tho??? idkidk 🗿

but I guess it was fun while it lasted. this was my first book, so i'm not gonna unpublish it for now, maybe discontinue or just finish it up I don't know (nan molla)

but thanks for reading this. ily guys uwu 🤧