10 - baby

TENTH CHAPTER SPECIAL - Smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

=============================================================

Continuation of chapter 9

"fuck me, daddy~" jungkook whined, "i want you inside of me."

       taehyung grinned, undoing his belt, "anything for my baby bunny."

of course the two boys didn't have lube, so saliva was the best next option.

    taehyung pulled down his pants slowly, teasing the eager younger.           "hurry~" jungkook whined looking at  the older with lust in his eyes. "someone's needy today, huh?" he cooed, looking at jungkook, continuing to pull his underwear down, revealing taehyung's hard member.

    jungkook looked at him hungrily, getting of the bed and towards taehyung. the younger went on his knees and put his mouth around the older's dick. taehyung's groaned in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of jungkook's head bobbing up and down, sucking taehyung off.

     jungkook swirled his toungue around the tip, moaning. "ahh-fuck baby, your so good." taehyung praised while running his slender fingers through jungkook's hair. jungkook kept deep throating the older, his cock hitting the back of jungkook's throat. taehyung started thrusting into jungkook's mouth, causing the younger to moan. taehyung had to cum but he wanted to wait til he was inside his baby bunny.

   "that's good, baby," taehyung informed the younger. jungkook pulled away from the older's dick and made his way onto the bed. taehyung sat in front of him,"suck" he commanded, holding his fingers up in the younger's face. jungkook sucked them, making sure to coat taehyung's fingers in saliva. "spread your legs for daddy, baby." jungkook obeyed. 

        taehyung pushed a finger into jungkook's hole. "ahh more~" jungkook moaned. "i've just started baby," taehyung smirked, already entering a second finger. "ahh~"  taehyung was now pushing his fingers in and out of jungkook's hole. the younger released more sounds of pleasure, making the older eager to fuck him. taehyung pulled out, cause the younger to whine. but jungkook knew what was coming, and he was ready.

                       taehyung thrusted his dick into jungkook's ass.

"ah!" jungkook cried in pleasure. 

    taehyung pounds into jungkook, his back arched. "fuck daddy." jungkook panted, sweat running down his face. 

taehyung keeps thrusting into the younger, finding his prostate. "ahh, sh-shit-right there, daddy!" jungkook moan loudly.

       taehyung kept hitting the spot over and over and over again. jungkook moaned like crazy, "oh my god," he panted, "you feel so fucking good."

"baby, i'm gonna cum," taehyung told him, "me too," jungkook said, "keep going." (a/n "you nice keep going"- i'm so sorry)

  taehyung continued to fuck the younger until he released inside him, jungkook following after him.

taehyung pulled out of jungkook and falls back next to him on the bed, breathing deeply. 

jungkook faced taehyung, "hey," he whispered, taehyung making eye contact with him, "i love you." taehyung kissed him softly on the lips. "i love you too, my baby bunny."

jungkook looked over at the cum stained bed sheets, "so..." he started, smiling,

                                                "who's doing laundry?"

=============================================================

what fantastic way to end this chapter 

this is my FIRST FULL ON SMUT AHHHHH

this is rlly badly written omg wow i hate it

i'm going to sleep it's 12 am (EDIT: I PUBLISHED THIS AT LIKE 1 PM THE NEXT DAY LMAO)

peace out girl scout