❷ - kiss

jungkook's eyes quickly opened. ' i guess i wasn't that tired,' he thought to himself, noticing how dark it was.

he felt something warm softly hit his face. at that moment he realized that his face was right in front of taehyung's. the older's small breathes reaching the younger's face.

jungkook felt his face get hotter.

he was blushing.

'but why?'  he wondered.

he stared at his hyung's features. his smooth skin, nicely shaped brows, healthy hair, and his lips.

in fact, jungkook was so focused on taehyung's face that he didn't even notice himself showly getting closer until...

he kissed him.

jungkook was suprised by himself, but was even more surprised when taehyung started to kiss back.

it was a sweet kiss. no lust nor movement. just a sweet kiss.

         jungkook abruptly pulled back realizing what he was doing. 'what was i thinking! are you crazy?'  he was confused on why he kissed him back. 'he was a sleep so it must have been instinct'. 

he turned around and got up from his bed to be a drink of water. he needed to calm himself down. he quietly walked to the kitchen, listening to the bottom of his feet lightly hit the floor. he got himself his glass of water and made it back to his room.

once he walked in he saw taehyung sitting up, back leaning against the headboard, scrolling through his phone.

            jungkook sat next taehyung feeling awkward because of what he did. "oh, hi kookie." taehyung smiled, looking at the younger. "hey, tae..." jungkook responded in a hushed voice. taehyung noticed this and asked, "we're you suprised?" jungkook turned his head towards his hyung, "about what?"

"the kiss. did you not expect me to kiss you back?"

        jungkook was now as red as seokjin's ears when he lies.

"i- i didn't mean - i was - i'm sorry."

"sorry?" taehyung questioned.

"i don't know what happened to me!" jungkook exclaimed, "we were laying so close and your face was so close i didn't even notice i was getting closer!" he was speaking in a fast worried voice. "i was really just insti-" he was cut off by something attacted to his lips.

taehyung kissed him.

"don't you know i like you too, kookie?" he chuckled after pulling away. jungkook just shyly smiled. "i guess not tae..," before he could say anything else, the older kissed him again. this time more passionately. their lips were moving in a perfect sequence, matching up with eacher perfectly. jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyungs neck while the other wrapped his around jungkook's waist. 

this kiss continued for a little longer. eventually, the boys pull alway. not meaning to they said in unison,

"i really like you."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"kiss kiss fall in lOve!"