8 - snack

(a/n i'm not even bothering to do the chapter titles with the font lmao)

jimin rubbed his eyes and yawned. (a/n wtf i yawned after writting yawn) "oh, i'm in kook's room." he spoke quietly to him self. he smiled remembering earlier when he spent time with his closest friends. jimin stretched and stood up from the bed, feet touching the carpet floor. he ran a small hand through his hair and walked out of jungkook's room.

jimin felt hungry. i'll just get a snack from the kitchen, he thought to himselft and made his route through the living room and to the kitchen. as he neared the living room, he spotted jungkook, taehyung, and yoongi sitting together on the couch. but jimin noticed this.

jungkook started to leave small kisses on a blushing taehyung's face, yoongi literally 'uwu'ing next to them at the couple's cuteness. "s-stop kookie!" taehyung giggled. "you stop being so adorable then!" jungkook responded. "ugh you guys are the cutest couple, i want to vomit" yoongi said earning taehyung's confused but flattered, "thanks hyung?"

jimin gasped but covered his mouth so the others won't hear. forgetting about his hungry stomach, he quickly turned around and made it to his shared room with hoseok, who was on his own bed scrolling through his phone. jimin closed the door abruptly and flopped dramatically on his bed, sighing loudly.

hoseok looked over confused, "what's wrong jiminie?" he asked, "nuffhnng" jimin tried to responf but was muffled due to his face being in a pillow. "what?" hoseok was concered on why the younger was so distressed. jimin lifted his head, "nothing, hyung." he answered. hoseok just shrugged and returned his eyes to his phone, while jimin turn over and stared at the wall thinking about what he just witnessed.

so taehyung and jungkook are dating? since when? so they're gay? i mean he kissed him. yoongi called them a couple. wAit yoongi knows? does anyone else know? what if i'm the only one who doesn't know? are they really a couple? taehyung blushed alot. what kind of things do they do together? maybe they only kiss and hold hands. and other stuff.... no stop it park jimin.

jimin had so many questions. should i tell them that i know? no, he thought, i can't just walk up to them and say 'oh hey guys, i know your dating.' 

"ugh what do i do?" he acciendently thought out loud. 

"hey jiminie, tell me what's wrong." hoseok said. jimin turn over, facing the older. " sorry hyung. i was thinking out loud." jimin smiled. "what are you thinking about." that jungkook and tae are dating "just...stuff." jimin replied, knowing he can't just tell the youngers' secret to everyone.

"okay? well i'm going to get snack." 

the only way to the kitchen was through the living room. where jungkook, taehyung, and yoongi are.

shit.

jimin had to stall him.

"wAIT hobi hyungie! i want a snack too!" jimin exclaimed. "okay chim, what do you want?" hoseok asked, a little confused with the younger's quick mood change. "umm...." jimin pretended to think. he didn't want taekook to get exposed. "i...want...." he started, "to... eat...something... yummy.....and-" "jimin!" hoseok frowned, "wHat do you want?!" he was starting to get annoyed. jimin was running out of ideas. he quicket grabbed his phone and clicked on taehyungs contact.

MESSAGES 

TaeTae

me - 7:28pm

hobi hyung's coming into the living room

be careful

TaeTae - 7:28pm

?

me - 7:29pm

i know about you two...

jimin looked up at an annoyed hoseok and chuckled nervously. "i-i'll just have a fruit snack hyung." jimin said showing his eye smile, imediaetly cheering up the older. "alright, thanks jiminie." he smiled and made his way onto the kitchen.

_ _ _

taehyung was snuggled into jungkooks side while the younger ran his fingers through taehyung's dark, soft hair.

then, he got a notification

MESSAGES

Jiminie Pabo

Jiminie Pabo - 7:28pm

hobi hyung's coming into the living room

be careful

me - 7:28pm

?

Jiminie Pabo - 7:29pm

i know about you two...

taehyungs eyes went wide. jungkook's noticed. "baby, what's wrong?" he asked "pfffttt 'baby' i can't with you to." yoongi laughed at the back then stopped when he saw the two maknae's glare. "sorry." taehyung gave his phone to jungkook who read the messages. "oh." was all jungkook could say. boyfriends seperated them selves at sat at least 4 inches apart. just then, hoseok strolled into the room calmly, walking across the living room and making his was to the kitchen.

40 awkward silence filled seconds went by when hoseok once again came through with a bag a chips and a packet of fruit snacks. once he was finally out of sight taehyung practically jumped onto jungkook, wanting his warmth again. junkook looked at yoongi and said glumly, "jimin hyung knows now..." yoongi was suprised. "huh? how?" taehyung sighed, "he must've saw us cuddling or kissing without us noticing." at that moment jimin walked into the room, looking at the couple with a kind but confused expression.

"so you two are dating..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhoho jimin now knows of taekook

the other members still have no idea

yoongi ships it

and hobi just wants snacks