12 - like

(a/n underlined stuff is supposed to be italicized but the italics button isn't working so deal with it)

two years ago; the day after the second chapter.

taehyung's eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light coming from the sun. he looked over and saw his dongsaeng next to him, sound asleep. the older blushed thinking about what had happened the night before.

"don't you know I like you too, kookie?"

taehyung blushed. he couldn't believe that jungkook liked him too. ever since he met the younger, tae immediately fell for him. his cute bunny smile, his wide eyes, his beautiful voice, everything. the older was always too shy to tell the younger about his feelings. there were too many downsides. what if he rejects him? what if he wasn't into boys? what if it ruined their friendship?

but that doesn't matter now. surprisingly, jungkook was the one to initiate the first move. when he kissed him taehyung immediately kissed back, loving how jungkook's lips felt on his.

last night ; aka chapter two[this is a flashback lmao]

taehyung woke up, not opening his eyes as he felt something shift besides him. 'ah, jungkook must not be able to sleep well'. he thought to himself.

taehyung felt like he was being stared at, even though his eyes are closed, he could tell. he came to the conclusion that it was just a sleepy jungkook, looking right at him.
suddenly, the older felt his face getting warmer, as if something or someone was getting close to his face.

tae tried to ignore it, until he felt something smooth and warm on his lips. he hesitantly opened his eyes a bit to see that it was no other than jungkook, who was kissing him.
without thinking, taehyung kissed back softly. the younger's lips were so soft and somehow relaxing to kiss. taehyung had never felt happier.

taehyung felt at peace, until the warmth left his lips. after a few seconds. he opened his eyes to see jungkook walking quietly towards the door.

the older sighed sadly. maybe jungkook doesn't like me, he thought to himself. but he kissed me! he has to...right?

taehyung couldn't fall back asleep after trying to for a few minutes, so he just sat up. after staring at the wall for a few seconds, tae grabbed his phone and started to scroll through twitter. finally he noticed a nervous looking jungkook walk through the door.

jungkook sat next taehyung, feeling awkward because of what he did. "oh, hi kookie." taehyung smiled, looking at the younger. "hey, tae..." jungkook responded in a hushed voice. taehyung noticed this and asked, "we're you suprised?" jungkook turned his head towards his hyung, "about what?"

"the kiss. did you not expect me to kiss you back?"

jungkook was now as red as seokjin's ears when he lies.

"i- i didn't mean - i was - i'm sorry."

"sorry?" taehyung questioned.

"i don't know what happened to me!" jungkook exclaimed, "we were laying so close and your face was so close i didn't even notice i was getting closer!" he was speaking in a fast worried voice. "i was really just insti-" he was cut off by something attacted to his lips.

taehyung kissed him.

"don't you know i like you too, kookie?" he chuckled after pulling away. jungkook just shyly smiled. "i guess not tae.."

======next motioning [end of flashback]

taehyung smiled at the memory. even though he had just woken up, he still wanted to lay down. he wanted to snuggle jungkook, who was still sleeping soundly, soft breaths leaving his slightly parted lips. tae turned and spooned the younger, relaxing in the warmth.

maybe ten minutes has passed by when jungkook finally wakes up. he feels a warmth on his back and someone's arms around his waist. he blushed realizing it was taehyung, and blushed even more after remembering what happened last night. "taehyung likes me..." the younger thought out loud, thinking the older was asleep. until a deep voice spoke back, "yes I do kookie." jungkook was startled a bit and asked, "you're awake?" tae chuckle and left a soft kiss on kookie's neck, "i've been awake, I just wanted to hold you."

"oh." jungkook whispered. "kookie," taehyung asked. "hmm?" jungkook turned around to face taehyung, their faces barely an inch apart. "what are we?" jungkook pondered for a second, "hmmm... boyfriends?" the younger spoke quietly, too shy to make eye contact.

taehyung pecked jungkook's nose. "I like that," he smiled, "I like you."
jungkook looked tae in the eye and showed him his bunny smile, "I like you too."

taehyung slowly closed his eyes, leaning forward to kiss jungkook. the younger closed his eyes and did the same, sharing a soft, slow kiss with his now boyfriend. kookie gently pulled taehyung's lip with his, while tae's hands slide down to jungkook's waist. taehyung felt jungkook's tongue slide across his bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. tae opened his mouth slightly, letting the younger slip is tongue in. their tongues swirled around, fighting for dominance. the two finally pulled back, needing to catch their breath. after a few seconds, they immediately went back to kissing.

jungkook moved so that he was now on top of taehyung, straddling the older. he moved his lips from tae's mouth to his neck, causing tae to gasp. jungkook softly sucked the skin under his boyfriend's collar bone, leaving a faint red mark. at the moment he didn't care if the members saw, he just wanted to spend this current moment with taehyung. the older ran his long fingers through jungkook's hair, admiring the younger's gorgeousness.

unfortunately, this intimate moment was ruined by a knock on jungkook's door, and a voice saying, "hey, wake up! breakfast is ready if you're hungry."

taehyung sighed, wanting to continue what he was doing with jungkook. the two boys got up and looked at each other lovingly. they intertwined their fingers and made their way to the kitchen for breakfast.

"we're gonna have to keep this a secret, babe." taehyung whispered in kookie's ear. "I know," the younger said with a shy. then the two shared a soft, short kiss.

=========
wait, this chapter is literally a flashback inside of a flashback wtf

I wanted to do more chapters where taekook first started dating and stuff so expect more chapters like that.

also I had to re-read chapter 2 for this and cRiNGe eWwwW

also I deadass copy and pasted the part when jungkook came back in the room oof i'm too lazy

but like, sorry for the ugly underlined shit the italics isn't working ugh

anygay I hope you enjoyed the chapter

ily!