he tweeted back almost instantly.

@NiallOfficial-@xoCassiexo OH GOD! YAY! i've been jumping around for days..the lads won't shut up about it..xx ;)

@xoCassiexo--@NiallOfficial Oh gosh! tell them i said hello! I'll see you in a few hours babe! Miss you<3 xoxo

@NiallOfficial--@xoCassiexo alright. have a safe flight! I'll see you soon! Miss you too<3 xx

I set my phone down and smiled..he missed me..score!

The plane took off and i fell asleep..listening to music.

**Hours Later**

We landed and i grabbed all my things from the plane and i ran out of the gate and i searched for Niall. I looked around the crowd of people but nothing..

I saw a boy standing in tan pants with a red hoodie and red Supras. I smiled. he was looking down holding a sign..through the people..i walked closer to him.

he looked up and i ran to him he dropped the sign and i hugged him. He lifted me up and spun me around. I just kept laughing and i saw some camera flashes and some people stopped around us and i heard some 'awwwes' and i smiled..he kissed my nose and then he grabbed my hand and picked up my things.

We went over and grabbed my big bag of clothes and what not. And we went out to the black van to drive to the hotel. he smiled the whole time.

"I missed you so much!" he said. Thank god i was wearing a sweater. It was cold and rainy. I missed America...it's been so long since i was here. We were in New York City..it was gorgeous.

We got up to our rooms and i was rooming with Niall. The rain was hitting the pavement that made puddles on the ground. I unpacked some new clothes since i was soaked.

"So love, wanna go out?" he asked.

"um, okay! Where?" i asked.

"Around.." he said smiling. I smiled back.

"I should change." i said.

"no were in the rain." he said..he sounded sketchy.

I agreed and i put my hood up and i put on my boots since i didn't want to get my sandals all wet. We walked down to the elevator and got in.

Since there were a bunch of fans outside we took the back door and ran down the street. We weren't far from a small park and a nice neghboorhood that wasn't in the city. And we ran all the way there. It took about 20 minutes to get there.

We stopped at a bench and sat down. out of breath.

"That...was....fun..." Niall said between breaths.

"Yeah...totally....my..lungs...hurt.." i laughed. I had ran drops dripping down my face. We finally got our breathing back to normal and we got up.

It was dark out and the street lights were flickering on one by one. I smiled. It was a perfect night.

Niall noticed i was just enjoying the rain. He stopped and we both opened our arms. i put my head up and just smiled. I don't know why i loved rain so much i just do.

Niall looked at me and i put my arms down and looked back at him.

He smiled and he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him. our hips together and his hands around my waist. I put my hands on his chest.

He looked at me and up at the rain and then back at me.

"Listen Cassie..I like you a real lot..and i know we missed our one month and that tore me apart." he said.

"I like you a lot too Niall. you're amazing." i said.

"Cass, you are everything i could've asked for. You are beautiful and funny and smart and sweet and you love food, which is amazing. and you're so nice to everyone and the fans adore you. and i adore you. you're amazing." he said. I blushed.

"Ni, you're so sweet. Thank you so much. Listen, i like you a lot. and these past few weeks without you drove me crazy and i just i dont think--" he cut me off by kissing me.

He smashed his lips against mine but it wasn't forceful or anything. It was sweet and it was comfortable. His lips were soft and warm. Standing there in the rain he kissed me a little longer and he pulled away and smiled.

I leaned into his face again pushing my lips onto his. He pushed me down and i laid on my back on the hard pavement. He had his hands around me and he kissed me hungrily but passionatley. I loved every moment of it.

And in the rain, there we were, we laid there. Kissing on the ground. And i didn't want to leave. We both broke apart to breath and he smiled.

"Let's get you home. I don't want you catching a cold." he said.

"Me? I'm not the famous singer.." i laughed. He helped me up and we walked back to the hotel.

"Woah, looks like you two took a swim.." Harry said.

"No, just took a little walk." Niall said.

"Little? seems more like a two hour walk..you two are soaked." he said.

"Thank you captian obvious.." i laughed at my own joke.

He stuck his tongue out at me as i walked into mine and Niall's room. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a tshirt then a hoodie and slippers. I was freezing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

That kiss hasn't left my mind since our lips met..her lips felt so comfortable so soft..they were warm and welcoming. I loved it. And it was the perfect first kiss.

she took out some comfy sweatpants and a hoodie..she started to change..right in front of me..i mean before it was just her bra and things but now it was everything.

I turned my head..i loved her.

"I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable.." she said

"No no no, it's fine. as long as you're comfortable with it. I'm fine." i said.

She chuckled..i love her..so much.

**Sorry its soooo long! but FIRST KISS! WOO! Okay, mom made me chicken..! ill write some more later i promise!!! (: hope y'all like it! **