Chapter 21

Nagisa woke up about two hours later after Haru had left the house. Her vision was blurry and the immediate urge to vomit got to her,she rushed out of her bed and placed her face into the toilet bowl,puking.

"ughh," she'd groan in between pauses after throwing up a little,sometimes she asks herself,why she even agrees to drink with the idiot,Haru.

Karma heard the noise of her banging into the walls trying to stumble back into the bedroom and rushed there. Only to see the bluenette laying on the bed sideways,her hands around her stomach,clutching onto it.

"Need aspirin ?"

"please."

Nagisa slowly sat up on the bed as Karma handed her a glass of water and a pill to which she consumed immediately.
"I'm sorry you had to see me like that," she said.

"yeah,no,its...fine"not really,"do you need anything else?"

"yeah,chicken soup,hangover soup or something,to get rid of this headache."

Karma was good at cooking,seeing as his parents were barely ever home he did all the cooking and feeding himself,he got sick of ready-to-eat food after consuming too much and decided it was time he learned how to feed himself,properly.

"yeah. Just stay here,I'll call you down once I'm done."

Nagisa nodded,tiredly and slumped back to the bed,grabbing the covers and pulling it over her body. She was still wearing the same clothes and she felt disgusting and probably reeked of sweat and the faint smell of alcohol was still present.

"I'll shower later,after I eat maybe.."

She shut her eyes again,trying to put off the headache temporarily,at least until the medicine kicks in.