Chapter 12

As she turned her head away to avoid eye contact with the red head,she felt her heart break,the thought of him liking someone truly made her feel pain.

Her chest felt heavy,her heart in pain,she felt like she was drowning in a deep dark ocean,where no one could save her from the misery.A sigh escaped from her lips

Akabane turned gave his attention to her all of a sudden.The sigh,it wasn't a sigh of relief or anything,it sounded heavy and troubled.

"Is anything wrong,Nagisa?"he questioned out of the blue,his eyebrows furrowed together as his lips turned into a frown

"It's..nothing.Just continue with your games,Karma,"she covered her face with her palms,in hopes to relief the pain

Just as the redhead was about to ask her another question,she stood up and left the room,shutting the door behind her.She needed to think.She needed space.

She left the building,a coffee-colored coat on,along with a baby blue scarf,wrapped around her neck.
It was freezing outside,considering the fact it rained not too long ago.
Minutes later and she reached her destination.A cliff.Below was a pretty sight of Tokyo.Its luminous lights brightening the starry night sky.The lively music and chattering of people filled the air.

He likes someone,she thought to herself.

She brought her hands up to her chest,clutching the cloth that was right on her heart.Her azure eyes threatened with tears.She sobbed as she tried her best to stay quiet.

"Why does it hurt so much?"she questioned herself as she now stared at the night sky above her,glossy eyes and blurry visioned was all she could see now.She felt the hot salty tears stream down her pale cheeks.

She sniffed,wiping her tears away.Just rolling punches,she thought to herself.

(Sorry for not updating,didn't want to take the risk of losing this account because I forgotten the password,until about 1 am where I fortunately was able to log back in!Have a nice day my lovely readers,take care of yourselves :) )