Chapter 1

-Nagisa-
I struggled to get out of the person's grip around my waist.But the more I struggled,the more tighter it was.I was still on the edge.

"L-Let me go!"I managed to yell

Suddenly,the grip gotten stronger and had pulled me backwards.At the same time,The person lost his balance and we fell on the ground.Next thing I knew,darkness took over my vision and I lost conciousness...

-Karma-
Shit!I pulled her too hard!
I turned around and found her,unconcious on the hard floor.I quickly stood up and scrambled my way to the body,checking if there was any injury

Phew!No injury..but,I have to take her to the Nurse's office...BUT NO ONE'S THERE!Ah fuck it,I'll just watch over her

I picked the unconcious girl up,then I realised,she was light.

Has she been eating properly?!

The thought of her being so fragile scared me.What's wrong with me?Why am I feeling scared for someone?

I made my way to the Nurse's office and fortunately,it wasn't locked..I somehow opened the door and went in.I looked around and placed her on a bed right beside the window.I don't know why but I took out some bandages from the cabinets and began wrapping them around her head..Realising what I did,I immediately unwraped the bandages around her head and placed them aside

I sat at a stool nearby and watched her until she woke up.I was dazing off when suddenly her phone made a sound.I took her phone to check.Maybe it's her parents,they were probably worried,so I thought I should inform them.

Her phone had no password or PIN code so I didn't have a hard time opening it.I swiped the screen and looked at the wallpaper.It was a picture of her and....her mother?The woman beside her had dark blue hair and she seems like she was in her mid 20's.She was also young too..

I wonder how old she was in this picture...

I shrugged and opened her messages.

Father:Nagisa!You're late!It's past your curfew!Get home now,you fag!-2:15 pm

Father:Hey,idiot!Where the fuck are you?!You disgraceful son!At least come home in time,you scumbag!-2:17 p.m

What the fuck?She has a curfew?!And Son?!What the fuck is wrong with him?!

I closed the blue cased phone and placed it back in her pockets.I felt sorry for her,even though we don't know each other,I can tell that she has an abusive father.Who actually calls her a son?!

"Nghhh..."

I turned my head to the girl.S-She's regaining her conciousness!

-Nagisa-

I slowly opened my eyes.The first thing I thought was,Where am I?
The first thing I said

"W-Who are you?"

The red headed boy was gazing at me with his mercury-gold eyes.He was trying his best to not look scary,I guess...

"Hey,why were you about to,end your life just now?"

I felt myself tense up.

So,he was the one who saved me?

I looked down and my bangs covered my eyes.I bit my lip and closed my eyes shut.I was trying my best not to cry.

Suddenly,I felt someone cupping my cheeks.
I opened my eyes again and my Azure eyes were face to face with mercury-gold ones.Those eyes,they look so kind and comforting,yet,they look scary and worried at the same time..

"Please,tell me...I want to know what happened"

Without knowing,hot tears began streaming down my pale cheeks.I don't know who he is,neither does he know me,yet,he was being so kind.We barely know each other and he's trying to comfort me.It's almost like we were close friends,but we aren't...

He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"It's okay,Cry all you want."He said as he pulled me into a hug

I wrapped my arms around him and began sobbing on his uniform

"W-Why,did you save m-me?"I croaked,my voice was still shaky

"I don't know,I just felt like I had to.."

After awhile,We let go of each other.

"I-I guess,I have to tell you,about myself,huh?"

He nodded

"Okay...I don't know where to start...but.I'm Shiota Nagisa."