Important A/N!!

I'm pretty sure all of you,well,most of you,are aware I haven't been updating,I'm terribly sorry.
School,For fucks sake,has been keeping me very busy and I just can't find any time to update my stories,I'm very disappointed in myself.Yes,I make Instagram stories and post photos,comment on pictures but that's as far as I had done.

My personal problems have settled down for now,I don't have the urge to harm myself now,so its okay.However,some of the people I know in real life and are my friends experience problems too,I've been trying to help them as much as I can.

I've been a week clean,thanks to my friends,my online friends and you guys.I'm really glad to have download wattpad last year,or else I wouldn't have been here now,I probably won't even know who all of you are.All of you give me support and I feel loved,thank you for making me feel happy again!I'm glad to have met all of you,even if we don't talk that much.

Sometimes,I wish I can run away and live happily,even if it meant being alone.The fact that I haven't been trying to commit suicide means my depression is just gone for now,I'm getting ready for future episodes,I just hope it won't affect me a lot.Also,I don't know if you want to worry about this,but Ever since I started going to Middle school,my life was up and down.Non stop,I tried to kill myself in the first few weeks of school by over dosing myself,Cutting deeply,Choking myself.Its bad,really bad,I hope I won't try to commit suicide again,I don't want to worry you all :)

Also,I'm actually writing a draft for a new Karmagisa/Karunagi book,so don't worry,I have something up my sleeves~
I hope I can update soon!!

Črying ćrystalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें